How Not to Get Banned on YouTube
2013-09-22, 02:06 AM,
Hi all

I'm new in this forum, but I see that many of you use YT to promote CPA, PPD, content locking programs. So my question is what kind of videos you use and not get banned.

Let's say in game niche, If I upload official trailer it will be removed immediately and I probably will be banned. If I record my own gameplay will be any problem with that? And If I reupload someone else gameplay will it be removed?

Can you give me some advises about videos to upload and to promote with?

Thanks
2013-09-22, 02:09 AM,
If you going to take someones gameplay, aim for someone who is not up in the ranks, just some random guy and maybe shorten the video or something so thumbnails etc will be different , and most of the time Youtube has no problem with you uploading your own gameplay once it has nothing copyrighted in it like music/cutscenes etc.

Before End of Year Goal ! Car *MYVI*
[Image: jhnSWo7.png]
Skype - E60Boy (Note: Not online as much as before!)
[ ] 150+ Rep
[ X ] 800+ Posts
User's Voice/Video Service!
2013-09-22, 02:19 AM,
(2013-09-22, 02:09 AM)User Wrote: If you going to take someones gameplay, aim for someone who is not up in the ranks, just some random guy and maybe shorten the video or something so thumbnails etc will be different , and most of the time Youtube has no problem with you uploading your own gameplay once it has nothing copyrighted in it like music/cutscenes etc.
How about cracks and serial numbers? If I promote this stuff will YT ever pay any attention to it?
2013-09-22, 02:21 AM,
it can if your video is flagged

Looking for way to rank on youtube
2013-09-22, 02:23 AM,
(2013-09-22, 02:19 AM)apollo24 Wrote:
(2013-09-22, 02:09 AM)User Wrote: If you going to take someones gameplay, aim for someone who is not up in the ranks, just some random guy and maybe shorten the video or something so thumbnails etc will be different , and most of the time Youtube has no problem with you uploading your own gameplay once it has nothing copyrighted in it like music/cutscenes etc.
How about cracks and serial numbers? If I promote this stuff will YT ever pay any attention to it?

Yes they do but according to what Crack/Serials. If it is a very well known program like photoshop which has tons of Crack videos, you may be able to have your video up for a long while but with some other programs you might get taken down.

Before End of Year Goal ! Car *MYVI*
[Image: jhnSWo7.png]
Skype - E60Boy (Note: Not online as much as before!)
[ ] 150+ Rep
[ X ] 800+ Posts
User's Voice/Video Service!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SHARE] Youtube Comments Method Watt 84 6,824 3 hours ago
Last Post: arizonadanktea
  YouTube Live Chat BOT /Free&Best Watt 16 729 6 hours ago
Last Post: Watt
  [SHARE] Rank Live Stream on Youtube Watt 88 4,965 6 hours ago
Last Post: Watt
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 118 8,295 8 hours ago
Last Post: justdidit
  Secret Youtube Ranking Methods. E-Book smmarmy 16 372 Yesterday, 07:45 PM
Last Post: smmarmy

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top