How Many Different Traffic Methods Have You Tried - Here Is My Results Plus Success
2013-12-06, 04:36 PM,
I'll start...

-YouTube = Worked out very well for me and made thousands.
-Facebook = Could not quite crack it but made some cash.
-Pinterest = Only added a few images but nothing much came of it.
-PPC = Made some cash from this but of course the CPC can be an issue.
-Google traffic = I managed to make most of my earnings via Google, of course it's the best traffic source when / if you can crack it and stay up.
Twitter = Made money from this but never got too involved.

There might be some more but I cant remember them.
Who about you Elites...
Latest Thanks - View all

sskka(2014-07-14 08:53 PM) anhanh000001989(2014-04-17 02:26 PM) WaX(2014-04-09 01:09 AM) eBenny(2013-12-29 05:59 PM) 
2013-12-06, 04:42 PM,
I have tried:

Twitter - Didn't get that much traffic and very low conversion and money from the few traffic I've gotten.

Facebook - Gold mine back in 2010-2011 , would not recommend it now since facebook easily tracks down your applications and deleted them really quick. But this was by far the best traffic I've ever had in my life when using CPA.

Youtube - Worked very well made a few thousands however I didn't like the fact that I had to keep buying account and making new videos every single day because old ones got deleted. However the traffic and conversion were really nice.

Google - Works decently , currently my main source of traffic , however when comparing to youtube I find that google traffic converts a bit less than youtube does , I do however LOVE the fact that I will stay ranked for 10 times or 100 times longer than any of my youtube videos would.
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2013-12-06 05:04 PM) 

[Image: AQ8s8xP.png]
2013-12-06, 04:52 PM,
(2013-12-06, 04:36 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: I'll start...

-Google traffic = I managed to make most of my earnings via Google, of course it's the best traffic source when / if you can crack it and stay up.

Who about you Elites...

That sounds like a lot of work and research!

Here's mine:
YouTube = my most used method and made me (relative) some nice cash
Facebook = the one I don't use really, but I made a few bucks with that..
Pinterest = heard about it, but never tried it :(
PPC = used it a few years ago with Google Adsense.. didn't came above the $10 haha (Google Adsense exchange groups etc)
Google traffic = I'm trying to understand it, but all the traffic I got from Google was from my YouTube video who was ranked in top 3 Google haha
Twitter = my 2nd most used method and I got some nice traffic from it, but unfortunatly I lost my account and can't recover it.. so I'm not going to start all over again
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2013-12-06 05:04 PM) 
2013-12-06, 05:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 2013-12-06, 05:04 PM by lidorx3.)
Google: I don't know how but I sucssessd to rank my blogspot website at second page of niche with 90k searches/month..Made some bucks with it not a lot becuase the niche was a game for a little kids..And as you know little kids dosen't know how to do a surveys..
Youtube: Sucssessd to make some nice money My main taffic method for now,got the best money and taffic from it.
Twitter: Shared my link with Exchange website I made some good bucks from it but not so good teffic method.
Facebook: Still didn't try it,I'll try it when I'll get a good amount of money to buy some HQ Accounts.
PPC: Adf.ly is PPC?If yes I made something like 0.5$ LOL however Adfly made me to discover all this world of PPD and CPA.
Pinterest : I don't think it's a good methond(Not a lot of peoples are use this website.)
2013-12-06, 05:04 PM,
(2013-12-06, 04:42 PM)sumusiko Wrote: I have tried:

Twitter - Didn't get that much traffic and very low conversion and money from the few traffic I've gotten.

Facebook - Gold mine back in 2010-2011 , would not recommend it now since facebook easily tracks down your applications and deleted them really quick. But this was by far the best traffic I've ever had in my life when using CPA.

Youtube - Worked very well made a few thousands however I didn't like the fact that I had to keep buying account and making new videos every single day because old ones got deleted. However the traffic and conversion were really nice.

Google - Works decently , currently my main source of traffic , however when comparing to youtube I find that google traffic converts a bit less than youtube does , I do however LOVE the fact that I will stay ranked for 10 times or 100 times longer than any of my youtube videos would.

Thanks, you should check out this about Facebook: http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Keeping-...rn-And-Run I just created that, would be interesting to hear your views about it.
2013-12-06, 05:06 PM,
(2013-12-06, 04:52 PM)TheVBScripter Wrote:
(2013-12-06, 04:36 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: I'll start...

Who about you Elites...

That sounds like a lot of work and research!

Here's mine:
YouTube = my most used method and made me (relative) some nice cash
Facebook = the one I don't use really, but I made a few bucks with that..
Pinterest = heard about it, but never tried it :(
PPC = used it a few years ago with Google Adsense.. didn't came above the $10 haha (Google Adsense exchange groups etc)
Google traffic = I'm trying to understand it, but all the traffic I got from Google was from my YouTube video who was ranked in top 3 Google haha
Twitter = my 2nd most used method and I got some nice traffic from it, but unfortunatly I lost my account and can't recover it.. so I'm not going to start all over again

Sometimes it's good to just have videos ranked, I mean, having them ranked on both YouTube + Google generates more traffic. Just difficult to find good niches that don't get flagged of course.
Latest Thanks - View all

TheVBScripter(2013-12-06 05:17 PM) 
2013-12-06, 05:11 PM,
Here is mine:

Youtube - Good for me, even though i did not make thousands (cos im beginner)
Facebook - Awesome, I just posted my cpa file locker link couple of times in related pages about 2 months before when i started and u know what happened? I get some leads today also with it (without any other promotion/proof etc)
9Gag - Used to get some views and good ranking cos of embedding

Just that much. :)
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2013-12-06 05:12 PM) 

Join The Best Network Today And Earn REAL Money! The secret to success lies here.

[Image: jqE21u3.gif]
2013-12-06, 05:13 PM,
(2013-12-06, 05:11 PM)Superhero99 Wrote: Here is mine:

Facebook - Awesome, I just posted my cpa file locker link couple of times in related pages about 2 months before when i started and u know what happened? I get some leads today also with it (without any other promotion/proof etc)

Nice, I never tried that 9Gag before. :)
2013-12-06, 05:20 PM,
(2013-12-06, 05:13 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2013-12-06, 05:11 PM)Superhero99 Wrote: Here is mine:

Nice, I never tried that 9Gag before. :)

I have a thread here about it. It improves ranking i guess and i get some extra free views and likes with it. People at 9GAG think that it is working (for blackhat niches) and comment and stuff there and also share it to facebook and twitter!

http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Method-R...free-views

If your niche proof looks really good and you do voiceovers 9gag is a good place to get some extra traffic. Even if people wont download your files, this may improve your video/site ranking. :)

I dont know how i accidentaly found it. I used to visit 9gag to see those funny pics and stuff, then i though to share my youtube video there, and got some good results.
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2013-12-06 05:25 PM) 

Join The Best Network Today And Earn REAL Money! The secret to success lies here.

[Image: jqE21u3.gif]
2013-12-06, 05:20 PM,
I have tried:

Youtube: I have 50 - 50 Success in it and still learning and all above made some money with it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How To get more traffic on youtube .. pankreas30 9 575 11 hours ago
Last Post: Pastorsinot
  How To Track WP Blog's Traffic? Aicec 2 98 2017-12-12, 12:32 AM
Last Post: cohzynes
  Sharecash Is Dead Any Other Option For USA Traffic? vinit91 4 211 2017-12-09, 11:10 PM
Last Post: hallow8
  Warning: Mobiprofit doesn't pay for traffic DemianMash 3 216 2017-12-02, 12:38 AM
Last Post: PHPMaster
  Chinese Traffic tocka 2 132 2017-12-01, 01:29 AM
Last Post: ChrisRoark

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top