How Is My Singing?
2018-04-09, 01:50 AM, (This post was last modified: 2018-04-09, 01:53 AM by K-Jacob D..)
Hello guys since i was 15 years old I always want to be a singer but i don't have money to afford the fee on singing.. so I'm going to post this cover of mine and maybe you can judge me (honestly) if i can sing if i practice more...

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0snJDxzRSH5

P.S - no edit made yet, no autotude etc. just plain guitar and me singing
Share This Thread :

2018-04-09, 08:03 AM,
I'm not an expert, its just my 2 cents..
Sounds good to me. You have potential and for sure it will be right decision to use some singing lessons. Did you played the guitar on that cover? Cool

↘ Best CPA Network for Desktop/Mobile Traffic! ↙
[Image: s1R2zy]
BH +FR PINS, 1000s of TEMPLATES, 5k OFFERS+, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, BITCOIN PAYOUT, Weekly Payouts (Default)
2018-04-15, 01:00 PM,
Very nice singing man! Is it any song cover?
2018-04-15, 03:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-04-15, 03:55 PM by IndianMyth.)
(2018-04-15, 01:00 PM)TheCpaMaster Wrote: Very nice singing man! Is it any song cover?

It's "Say You Won't Let Go" by James Arthur.

@OP It's never about whether you got "the talent", but about whether you got enough of that to make it "just work" through your own hard work. Like the saying goes, hard work beats talent if talent doesn't work hard.

I liked your cover, definitely think you've got the potential to reach many heights if it's something you're passionate about and are willing to work hard.

Also you need not rely on getting "singing lessons" to improve. Utilize free resources on the Internet (e.g. Youtube, blogs) as much as you can. Get into the private trackers specializing in education and/or self-help material - many of those around, and not all are hard to get into. You'll find many paid eBooks and courses here that you wouldn't find on a public tracker - more than enough to make a strong headstart.

More than anything else, have faith in yourself. It'll work out :)