How Important Is Content?
2017-04-21, 12:25 AM,
Content is in various forms and types. From a Snapchat story to a 700 page novel, it all falls in the types of content. Some content is based on words while other may prescribe of images or videos. So the point is that content exists in numerous forms. Now let’s connect it with marketing.
Marketing is basically an art of selling product or brands to consumers. Now certain people confuse it with selling it people who are already interested in the product, that is sales. So what is marketing? Marketing is basically creating need for a brand or product. For instance, when iPhone was first being created or launched there wasn’t any demand for a touch phone. It was a fact that people were not able to imagine the idea of using a touch phone. But with its proper marketing, Apple created a need for its iPhone which is now one of the most valuable brands in the mobile industry. So the point is that marketing is actually about making people realize that they need the product. To create proper brand awareness and brand engagement, it is important for marketers to utilize proper content.
The most popular term in the field of digital marketing is “content is king”. Thereby, there is a lot of importance of content in the field of digital marketing. Connected with numerous ***Plug removed, nice try!*** it is easily examined that content is given real importance in every aspects of digital marketing.
My point is what is the real importance of content in the digital marketing strategies like SEO, PPC, Email Marketing etc?
2017-04-21, 12:33 AM,
The answer is in your post already: “content is king”.

I'm curious, since your account is new and this is your first post, how you are able to post link in your post (so far for new accs with less than 15 post that is not available) ?

↘ Best, Coolest CPA-Mobile CPI Network EVER!!! FIND OUT MORE. ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]
BH +FR PINS, LOTS OF TEMPLATES, MORE THAN 5k OFFERS, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, EVEN BITCOIN PAY, Weekly Payouts, PM ME

2017-04-21, 02:22 AM,
You will get ranking because of your content quality, you will get engagement for your content quality. So content is king!
2017-04-21, 02:54 AM,
As DrKent said your answer is in your post already "Content is King".

If there's no content then don't even think that Big G will be ranking your website. Also don't expect people to complete surveys for you without any content as more info = more trust = more leads = more money. So, basically content = money. The more unique and HQ content u have on ur website, the more Big G will like your website and people will trust you more only cuz of your content. So, YEAH "CONTENT IS KING".
2017-04-21, 02:43 PM,
(2017-04-21, 12:33 AM)DrKent Wrote: The answer is in your post already: “content is king”.

I'm curious, since your account is new and this is your first post, how you are able to post link in your post (so far for new accs with less than 15 post that is not available) ?

(2017-04-21, 02:22 AM)fionix Wrote: You will get ranking because of your content quality, you will get engagement for your content quality. So content is king!

(2017-04-21, 02:54 AM)PRINC3 Wrote: As DrKent said your answer is in your post already "Content is King".

If there's no content then don't even think that Big G will be ranking your website. Also don't expect people to complete surveys for you without any content as more info = more trust = more leads = more money. So, basically content = money. The more unique and HQ content u have on ur website, the more Big G will like your website and people will trust you more only cuz of your content. So, YEAH "CONTENT IS KING".

Guys you must be getting slow in your old age :) did you not spot this accounts obvious plug:
[Image: wYMEe2Z.png]

I'll go ahead and remove that now, he made the account just to spam the link. If you see such things just report it next time, I'll close this down and moderate his account as well.

Thanks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thin Content - Website Killer [Solved] Watt 26 1,044 5 hours ago
Last Post: cohzynes
  Most important Metrics? PA/DA or CF/TF? geraldosfire 7 185 2017-10-12, 10:13 AM
Last Post: young69
  Google FIltr - thin content alizen 1 125 2017-08-29, 01:51 AM
Last Post: cmdee4
  Adult Content Website??? dontbejello87 1 112 2017-08-18, 12:41 AM
Last Post: manjeshsingh
  Does Google Blacklist the Domain or also blacklist its content? User 9 327 2017-07-12, 12:07 PM
Last Post: shanti24385

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top