How Important Is Content?
04-21-2017, 12:25 AM
Content is in various forms and types. From a Snapchat story to a 700 page novel, it all falls in the types of content. Some content is based on words while other may prescribe of images or videos. So the point is that content exists in numerous forms. Now let’s connect it with marketing.
Marketing is basically an art of selling product or brands to consumers. Now certain people confuse it with selling it people who are already interested in the product, that is sales. So what is marketing? Marketing is basically creating need for a brand or product. For instance, when iPhone was first being created or launched there wasn’t any demand for a touch phone. It was a fact that people were not able to imagine the idea of using a touch phone. But with its proper marketing, Apple created a need for its iPhone which is now one of the most valuable brands in the mobile industry. So the point is that marketing is actually about making people realize that they need the product. To create proper brand awareness and brand engagement, it is important for marketers to utilize proper content.
The most popular term in the field of digital marketing is “content is king”. Thereby, there is a lot of importance of content in the field of digital marketing. Connected with numerous ***Plug removed, nice try!*** it is easily examined that content is given real importance in every aspects of digital marketing.
My point is what is the real importance of content in the digital marketing strategies like SEO, PPC, Email Marketing etc?
04-21-2017, 12:33 AM
The answer is in your post already: “content is king”.

I'm curious, since your account is new and this is your first post, how you are able to post link in your post (so far for new accs with less than 15 post that is not available) ?

↘ Best, Coolest CPA-Mobile CPI Network EVER!!! FIND OUT MORE. ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]
BH +FR PINS, LOTS OF TEMPLATES, MORE THAN 5k OFFERS, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, EVEN BITCOIN PAY, Weekly Payouts, PM ME
04-21-2017, 02:22 AM
You will get ranking because of your content quality, you will get engagement for your content quality. So content is king!
04-21-2017, 02:54 AM
As @DrKent said your answer is in your post already "Content is King".

If there's no content then don't even think that Big G will be ranking your website. Also don't expect people to complete surveys for you without any content as more info = more trust = more leads = more money. So, basically content = money. The more unique and HQ content u have on ur website, the more Big G will like your website and people will trust you more only cuz of your content. So, YEAH "CONTENT IS KING".

⇩⇩⇩ Money ⇩⇩⇩

★*█My Helpful Threads█*★
04-21-2017, 02:43 PM
(04-21-2017 12:33 AM)DrKent Wrote:  The answer is in your post already: “content is king”.

I'm curious, since your account is new and this is your first post, how you are able to post link in your post (so far for new accs with less than 15 post that is not available) ?

(04-21-2017 02:22 AM)fionix Wrote:  You will get ranking because of your content quality, you will get engagement for your content quality. So content is king!

(04-21-2017 02:54 AM)PRINC3 Wrote:  As @DrKent said your answer is in your post already "Content is King".

If there's no content then don't even think that Big G will be ranking your website. Also don't expect people to complete surveys for you without any content as more info = more trust = more leads = more money. So, basically content = money. The more unique and HQ content u have on ur website, the more Big G will like your website and people will trust you more only cuz of your content. So, YEAH "CONTENT IS KING".

Guys you must be getting slow in your old age :) did you not spot this accounts obvious plug:
[Image: wYMEe2Z.png]

I'll go ahead and remove that now, he made the account just to spam the link. If you see such things just report it next time, I'll close this down and moderate his account as well.

Thanks

[MONSTER] CPA MARKETING TOOLBOX [VIDEOS AND TEXT GUIDES]
Hawks CPA Elites - CPA Marketing Starters Course [VIDEOS]

Share This:

Elites Related Threads
Thread: Author Views: Last Post
Adult Content Website??? dontbejello87 39 08-18-2017 12:41 AM
Last Post: manjeshsingh
Does Google Blacklist the Domain or also blacklist its content? User 264 07-12-2017 12:07 PM
Last Post: shanti24385
Content from a website which no longer exists Verilog 1,315 11-19-2016 06:08 PM
Last Post: BeeUnow
Is it Worth it to Build PBN for PPD/Content Locking Niche? koyworkz 1,309 09-30-2016 02:10 AM
Last Post: Pankage
Spun content still works? Snoopy 1,564 08-11-2016 09:38 PM
Last Post: Enzlo

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top