How I lost more than 10,000$ :)
2016-04-29, 01:20 PM,
Hello,

Let me introduce myself. My name is Stepan and I live in Czech Republic. I'm 21 years old now. I've been into IM since 2014. Since that time I've earned more than 2,000$ with CPA(binary option) + FB Groups/Forums. Previous year, my PM account got hacked and lost 1100$.. I was online at my account and the site got refresh.. After that I saw:

Transaction of 1100$ to any russia/ukraine account called Valeryigreen..
I have instantly contacted PM support.. They respond me the next day with simple answer: Sorry, but we can't cancel this transaction. The money was already withdrawn from his account.. Since this I've stopped with any online earnings.. My motivation was on zero.

I found a real job where I am still in. I hate this job - Cash Collectors (executioners). It is very negative job, but earned me more than 10,000$ in 2015..In our country everybody who has any work is happy..:) As a guy, I wanted to buy some good car. Ok. I did it. Bought BMW 320D 2008 for 9,000 $. I was happy. We bought it with my friend in austria. We transported it to the Czech Republic but after the Registration process the criminal police called me and took my car with the reason: This car is marked as a STOLEN in INTERPOL database...

They now has 30 days to clarify. I am resigned to the fact that they have neither a car nor money....

Is there anybody with similar duty?

-10,000$ in 21 years. Great start to my life, what do you think? :(
If there is anybody who wants to help me get that money back and mentor me with making money online, I would be happy. You can contact me on skype CZEsteve, Thank you :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
2016-04-29, 01:43 PM,
Welcome to the forum Stepan. sorry to hear that.
Latest Thanks - View all

Steverson(2016-04-29 02:03 PM) 
2016-04-29, 02:19 PM,
Go to the guy who sold this car and try to get your money back.

Welcome to the forum, hope you get your money back soon, with cpa or with not.

pαтιeɴce, perѕιѕтeɴce αɴd perѕpιrαтιoɴ мαĸe αɴ
υɴвeαтαвle coмвιɴαтιoɴ ғor ѕυcceѕѕ
2016-04-29, 02:31 PM,
Thank you guys, it is still in process, I need to wait until the police give me a message.

PS: sorry for my English :)
2016-04-29, 05:23 PM,
No, K-Jacob D. If someone doesn't pay bills, we enforce it. :) Legal way by laws..
2016-05-01, 12:34 PM,
Hey, You can easily recover that was lost no worries. Its only money ;) Welcome to the forum.
2016-05-01, 01:35 PM,
I heard the exact same story on a french radio. A french woman who bought a 15000 euros bmw car was stopped and her car was kept with the police for the same reason (interpol).

She goes to the police and deposit a complain against the person who sold the car. After police investigations it appears the car have never been stolen !

Don't be resigned ! Keep fighting !

You are the victim .... Go to the police, complaint about the guy who sold you the car.

There are probably people in your country with the same problem. Don't stay alone in this fight.

Wish you the best ☺
2016-05-01, 03:03 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-05-01, 03:03 PM by PowerUpHosting.)
Its your money and you paid for it, don't give up so soon, fight for you and you will definitely get things going for you. Life isn't easy for anyone, and you have to fight real hard to get what's yours and belongs to you.

Welcome to the forum mate and don't lose hopes.

PowerUpHosting.com - Pure SSD Shared Web Hosting, VPS Hosting & Dedicated Server
100% DMCA Ignored Offshore Hosting
All services located in Los Angeles | New Jersey | Dallas | Amsterdam
London | Singapore | India - Coming Soon
2016-05-01, 04:28 PM,
Guys, Thanks for motivation! I will not give it up. I believe that one day I will find the way I am good into and transform it to the money. Maybe one day I will laugh on this 10,000 $ :) Once more THANK YOU! I've never known there are such pleasant people there. Feeling really happy to be part of this community.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  $0-10,000,000 Lascoundrel 5 176 2017-12-11, 05:14 PM
Last Post: HawkEye

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top