How I achieve 10k in 15 days - Elites May Giveaway
2016-05-15, 01:48 PM,
Taking part in the Elites giveaway, sponsored by PowerupHosting.com

So yeah was going to save this up here until i get my new platform but what the heck.
I'm not really good at making these type of threads but here we go.

Background : Well just a simple affiliate-email marketer since 2014.
I'm not really active here just lurk around some networks basically and some premium services on the listing and see what's helpful to my projects ( I do these A lot on forums that i am apart with don't really interact with members.)

How I achieve this :
I use email marketing platforms to promote cpa offers.
It's the same as any email platform like aweber / getresponse.
You just import your list and add your creative and send out the emails.

Tools/Services I am using to achieve this :
*ActiveSun ( Cpa network)
*Maropost
* from/reply to email domain ( example : info@domain.com / news@domain.com)
*basically a capital ( but you can achieve it though if you have no funds or low funds but it will take time)

Can you show me how you do this and your stats :

My stats for when i started this campaign on april 4 - May 4 ( Disregard the following dates as those are just delay traffic that converted)
[Image: fHGgskR.png]

Offers that converted for me that i used in 15 days.
[Image: MWXAnNF.png]

You can hit me up on the network affiliate id 378

Now stats for mailing :

Stats for mailing for april 20 to may 5
[Image: Baz8Sxn.png][Image: 1pRexnT.png]

Campaign reports :
[Image: KRl0Svr.png][Image: 2bI3QCi.png]

Disregard the hard bounces on the 1st picture. The list that was used in the last promotion was 90% dead.

Campaign statistics:

[Image: AP31lxP.png][Image: FBTaWTW.png]

That is just one campaign, though.

Now that's about my journey on how i earned it.

Maropost has a rate of 0.26$ for every 1k.

You can just compute my costs and profit.

Goal: Will be scaling this up once I set up my other platform.

What are you doing now?
- Well right now I'm still awaiting payment from the network, and I'm currently working with Nutracash right now Jason. Hopefully, we will have a great partnership. And I'm currently finding out some sources to fund my other platform that I'll be using.

Note: Technically if you compute everything on how i profit it's 10k but if you minus the expenses it's 7k+.

Cheers Will update once I have my other platform (Inbox first) on going
Latest Thanks - View all

TikadoKan(2016-06-05 09:18 PM) jburrtucaz(2016-05-26 11:05 PM) 
2016-05-15, 02:06 PM,
Thats a really good experience for you , however email marketing its kinda costly , btw how you got the lists of emails ?
2016-05-15, 02:13 PM,
(2016-05-15, 02:06 PM)thelittlecrap Wrote: Thats a really good experience for you , however email marketing its kinda costly , btw how you got the lists of emails ?

Actually yeah it's pretty costly in the start but if you have a good platform and list you can achieve more x10-100 on your capital.

I am basically part of another forum in which the sell lists from websites to websites ( niche dependant or just general list ). Then I do these 2 options.

First : I scrub them and check if any duplicates or the emails are already in the list or not. ( Scrubbly is what i use for this )

Second : You can use any other free service parser and see to it.
Or alternatively you can use aweber or getreponse for cleaning your lists :)
2016-05-15, 02:18 PM,
(2016-05-15, 02:13 PM)VIMObrainchild Wrote:
(2016-05-15, 02:06 PM)thelittlecrap Wrote: Thats a really good experience for you , however email marketing its kinda costly , btw how you got the lists of emails ?

Actually yeah it's pretty costly in the start but if you have a good platform and list you can achieve more x10-100 on your capital.

I am basically part of another forum in which the sell lists from websites to websites ( niche dependant or just general list ). Then I do these 2 options.

First : I scrub them and check if any duplicates or the emails are already in the list or not. ( Scrubbly is what i use for this )

Second : You can use any other free service parser and see to it.
Or alternatively you can use aweber or getreponse for cleaning your lists :)
mind telling me exactly where you buy the list ? i will pm you my skype ok ? as i see you dont have enough posts
2016-05-15, 02:30 PM,
Awesome, this is an interesting one actually.

Subscribed!
2016-05-15, 02:30 PM,
^Actually you can get lists from any other website.
But it's better if you have a connection with people that has have buyers lists , PBN networks , huge forums , Social media groups , accounts.
2016-05-15, 03:21 PM,
Really interesting journey. Subscribed ! Keep us updated :)
2016-05-15, 04:10 PM,
Hi i would also like to know on which forum do you buy lists?

Honest Binary Options Reviews - http://trackrgadget.club/
2016-05-15, 04:25 PM,
(2016-05-15, 04:10 PM)pipskok Wrote: Hi i would also like to know on which forum do you buy lists?

My sources comes from various forums you can either go whitehat or blackhat.

Whitehat : Go to marketing forums such a Digital point, Warriorforum and etc you can use google dorks to search them. and find pbn owners, micro site owners and sellers who sell tons of products and haggle a deal with them for their buyer lists , opt in lists it really differs from person to person but from what i have experienced a buyer lists is 50$ per 1k and a opt.in list will costs you 25$ per 1k ( That is on my side though ). If you don't want to pay them you can just partner up with them you make money they make money you can get access to their list and then after your transaction with him/her is done then you can just profit on that lists and send your own offers.

Blackhat : You can either go to those hacking forums or blackhat forums that sell No illegal dumps allowed on the forum. on hacked websites.

This is risky but the thing is you can clean them through scrubbly or through the free email parsers to clean the lists.

One last thing.
You can either go with adswaps or whatever you want or rent out a newsletter advert on a high traffic website.

Those prices above are from what i have experienced it may be similar to you or different.
2016-05-15, 04:32 PM,
If you don't want to pay them you can just partner up with them you make money they make money you can get access to their list and then after your transaction with him/her is done then you can just profit on that lists and send your own offers.

"just profit on that lists and send your own offers."

How do you get access to the lists after transaction is over? sorry to ask so much but i am newbie :)

Honest Binary Options Reviews - http://trackrgadget.club/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Road to 150$ / day with youtube and instagram -Elites May Giveaway Bazingaa 295 55,425 2017-10-26, 08:00 PM
Last Post: Elites_Mate
  Thanks To CPA-Elites AdmiralBulldog 17 1,236 2017-10-15, 11:13 PM
Last Post: ogmark
  Respect award from Hawkeye <3 CPA Elites :) Elites_Mate 13 782 2017-05-08, 11:17 AM
Last Post: mentorcell
  My First 10K$ ^_^ OG_Beno 41 3,733 2017-04-14, 02:22 AM
Last Post: DrayneJordan
  [OGAds - Whitehat] Journey to $500 Per Days suthars4n 43 5,010 2017-04-10, 03:19 AM
Last Post: matrics22

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top