How Do You Stop Your Videos from Getting Flagged?!
2013-06-17, 08:19 PM,
My videos keeps getting flagged. They don't even last 2 days. One video that I uploaded last night was already flagged when I woke up this morning. Any suggestions on what I can do to get my videos to stay up longer?

I'm wondering if it's a competitor that's flagging other videos in the niche, but if that's the case why flag my video with only 3 views on it so far? And how are the other videos in the niche staying alive?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I need to start earning right away and I'm willing to work 16 hours a day to make it happen!
2013-06-17, 08:21 PM,
Did you make the video yourself or did you used someone else his video?

Some people just look which new videos are made and flag them all.
2013-06-17, 08:40 PM,
I made the videos myself. I'm thinking you're right...someone just searched all the newly created videos in that niche and mass flagged all of them. Maybe I need to find a new niche to work on, otherwise I'm going to run out of accounts too fast.
2013-06-18, 02:25 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-06-18, 02:27 AM by J@bz.)
basically what you do is flag them all back in your niche (most likely the one that flagged you is the one that is on the top) if you see their video getting uploaded again flag it again. they would have learned their lesson and stop. Don't chicken out just because there is a bully on the niche. but don't go around doing this even when your video was not flagged then you are just gonna be a bully.

Also try to make your youtube video + site as genuine as fuck so when youtube looks at it they think you are genuine person who is genuinely sharing genuine stuff even if it includes offers so they don't delete it when it gets flagged. If it involves completing an offer show it in the video too.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  List of Traffic Exchange websites(Google Plus +1 included for websites and videos) Peakfire 28 3,586 Yesterday, 03:21 PM
Last Post: alextranmmo
  Aged Youtube Accounts with upload & without upload videos lovelyservices 43 4,752 2017-12-09, 03:22 PM
Last Post: kenny
  Game hack videos removed by game company? Mebn 13 745 2017-10-20, 06:44 PM
Last Post: Roxxer
  How To Reupload Videos To Youtube [MD5 Hash] Spritzpups 48 23,685 2017-09-28, 11:33 PM
Last Post: lexsianaga
  Help me for ranking my videos astakhova 2 158 2017-08-26, 10:30 AM
Last Post: keepzo

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top