How Did He Do it ?
2013-11-17, 09:07 PM,
There is this video 3 hours old and he is now ranked on the first page in the first position , how did he do it ? he has no backlinks and only 17 google +1 and his video is 0:27 seconds length

can you explain to me how he did it , it drive me crazy
2013-11-17, 09:56 PM,
It's probably because google does indeed like very much of the +1's due to the fact that it's their own service, yet it might be that he has done proper SEO which is just not visible as of yet to bare eye.

You should try to rank for that niche as well since it seems to be easily ranked!
2013-11-17, 10:03 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-11-17, 10:03 PM by ๖ۣۜMateusz.)
I've seen very similar situations for extremely saturated niches. I would check the backlinks on ahrefs and there was none.

Average video stats, but nothing worth to rank on the first page.

The only thing in the comments was one person +1 the video on google. +1ing using google and google circles might be the next major way to rank. Definitely testing this out on a separate thread, i'll also post updates on what i find here.

Want GSA SER to start making POWERFUL links FAST? Like these results I'm getting below?

[Image: pYgbKa4.png]

Then Check out my GSA Verified Link List Here.
2013-11-17, 11:21 PM,
(2013-11-17, 10:03 PM)Mateusz Wrote: I've seen very similar situations for extremely saturated niches. I would check the backlinks on ahrefs and there was none.

Average video stats, but nothing worth to rank on the first page.

The only thing in the comments was one person +1 the video on google. +1ing using google and google circles might be the next major way to rank. Definitely testing this out on a separate thread, i'll also post updates on what i find here.
can you explain to me how is it the circles works , I know how the +1 works but how works the circles ?

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top