Hot Deal VIDEO FULL STEPS PIN/PPI + PROOF GAME HACKS
2017-12-04, 08:31 PM,
What's up there ! I will provide my service for video full steps, for ppi and cpa players out there.
I will be short and direct. I'll write here how i work some previews and prices.

SIMCITY : 

SIMS FREEPLAY : 

Royale quick one : 

Prices are : 

PPI : Pay per app install - 35$ full video 1 app , or 2 app as you wish. + voiceover in english.
PIN : Pin submit - 45$ full video + viceover in english ( any country, who have normal alphabet no chinese russian )
Voiceover will be only in english. Or i can put music as background.

Voiceover english only 10$ 
Proof growing resources only 15$ .

Discounts : BULK

5 video orders any kind from above - 30$ each 
10 video orders any kind from above - 20$ each

So let's review one more time the prices ! 

So once again : 
PPI + VOICE = 35$ 
PIN + VOICE = 45$
PPI + MUSIC = 30$
PIN + MUSIC =40$

VOICEOVER ENGLISH = 10$
PROOF GROWING RESOURCES = 15$

BULK ORDER 5 VIDEOS = 150$
BULK ORDERS 10 VIDEOS = 200$

I accept Paypal and Payoneer. 

2017-12-04, 08:31 PM,
IMPORTANT: Sellers are encouraged to provide reviews on sales threads. Buyers are also encouraged to first ask sellers questions before purchasing any services/products.
2017-12-06, 04:06 AM,
Thanks Alex for great video, your videos pull out amazing conversion rate. Keep it up, you outsource cpa affiliates work and your work is outstanding. I loved that i paid 45$ for a pin submit than i earned easily 1000$ with your video.

**Do you need facebook ads?** I use this services Here on Cpaelites
2017-12-06, 02:21 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-12-06, 04:33 PM by lurkingh.)
Have seen better services here and are cheaper. Also I don't know if you have a bad camera or your video is just too dark.

Someone who is watching video an wanna do steps will hardly see all important stuff

[Image: cSkLVDN.png]
2017-12-06, 04:16 PM,
Is there any review:P
2017-12-07, 12:51 PM,
(2017-12-06, 02:21 PM)lurkingh Wrote: Have seen better services here and are cheaper. Also I don't know if you have a bad camera or your video is just too dark.

Someone who is watching video an wanna do steps will hardly see all important stuff

Grin Grin Grin  You mean you cant see my Samsung S6 screen? or the background, background is dark in the room. I made 8.7k with my videos last month , 3 of them and 7.5k was profit. How much you earn with those cheap videos you get ? Do they do pin submit on any country ? 
lurkingh
2017-12-07, 05:02 PM,
(2017-12-07, 12:51 PM)alexandrion Wrote:
(2017-12-06, 02:21 PM)lurkingh Wrote: Have seen better services here and are cheaper. Also I don't know if you have a bad camera or your video is just too dark.

Grin Grin Grin  You mean you cant see my Samsung S6 screen? or the background, background is dark in the room. I made 8.7k with my videos last month , 3 of them and 7.5k was profit. How much you earn with those cheap videos you get ? Do they do pin submit on any country ? 
lurkingh

Dude I will tell you this now and never again. With that attitude your service will go downhill very soon. You should be really thankfull when someone say some critic about your videos so you can improve your shit. I didn't say your videos are not good and I don't  give a fuck how much have your earn. Why don't  you keep earning those numbers if you are so successfull and leave this service of making video ?? If you are making so much as you claiming ?

And did you maybe see somewhere where do I buy my videos ?? How the fuck you even now that I buy videos ?? Do you even now me ?? 

What I wanna point out  that here on cpaelites there are some better services than yours and not only that they are even cheaper. So people should know they options.

2017-12-08, 07:47 AM, (This post was last modified: 2017-12-08, 07:48 AM by alexandrion.)
lurkingh  https://imgur.com/a/OWDk1 - last posts tell me lots about you. and you have ordered from here .

here you order https://imgur.com/a/YNCSV .

Now listen once and listen well , please make posts in other topic not in mine. And focus on your earnings. I got 2 services running + i make tons of money in cpa. I opened shopify recently and i will open more and more businesses for money in order to keep coming. Your mentality is 0, you just asked me if i do so much in cpa why i opened this ? I can clearly see you have no clue anything about business and if you earn 200-300$ a mmonth in cpa you dont try anything else beside it. You are limited my friend, i feel mercy about you, maybe i will coach you one day, don't be no hater dude. :) 

+ i'm not talking shit my videos really earn : https://imgur.com/a/14PBw . Are they expensive ? I do that with 3 videos so far since last month and i still do with same 3 videos. Value of videos is 3 x 45$ pin submit price = 135$ , + investition in ads like 1000$ , revenue 9000$. Are the video expensive ? Yes are they for a guy who buy bots for 15$ like you :). Show me results Mr. Hater and i will appologize. 

Together and with cpaelites people we will push economy, i ll create more and more services i will earn more they will earn more,because i will sell things that make them earn. So you just go and buy 15$ bots or what you did so far. Good luck !

PS : You should appreciate like you said i criticized you, maybe you will earn 10$ extra and buy much expensive bots next time  Cool . Appreciate the critics ;). Was your advice.
2017-12-08, 08:47 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-12-08, 08:49 PM by lurkingh.)
(2017-12-08, 07:47 AM)alexandrion Wrote: lurkingh  https://imgur.com/a/OWDk1 - last posts tell me lots about you. and you have ordered from here .

here you order https://imgur.com/a/YNCSV .

Now listen once and listen well , please make posts in other topic not in mine. And focus on your earnings. I got 2 services running + i make tons of money in cpa. I opened shopify recently and i will open more and more businesses for money in order to keep coming. Your mentality is 0, you just asked me if i do so much in cpa why i opened this ? I can clearly see you have no clue anything about business and if you earn 200-300$ a mmonth in cpa you dont try anything else beside it. You are limited my friend, i feel mercy about you, maybe i will coach you one day, don't be no hater dude. :) 

+ i'm not talking shit my videos really earn : https://imgur.com/a/14PBw . Are they expensive ? I do that with 3 videos so far since last month and i still do with same 3 videos. Value of videos is 3 x 45$ pin submit price = 135$ , + investition in ads like 1000$ , revenue 9000$. Are the video expensive ? Yes are they for a guy who buy bots for 15$ like you :). Show me results Mr. Hater and i will appologize. 

Together and with cpaelites people we will push economy, i ll create more and more services i will earn more they will earn more,because i will sell things that make them earn. So you just go and buy 15$ bots or what you did so far. Good luck !

PS : You should appreciate like you said i criticized you, maybe you will earn 10$ extra and buy much expensive bots next time  Cool . Appreciate the critics ;). Was your advice.

PM all those people if I have buy from them . Still better services here and cheaper. And OP is a prick so I suggest don't buy from here and use search for cheaper services. Also I'm done with replaying to you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SUPER SELLER [CPI/PIN SUBMIT]★★Video Proof Service★★Over 30% C.R on OGads★★Vouched by EARNERS★★ Pachu 121 19,870 10 hours ago
Last Post: IM2020
  HOT DEAL [VIDEO INTRO SERVICE] ☕HOT☕ ★☆★ / Logo Intros / Explainer Videos / ★☆★ vidreelz 17 552 Yesterday, 12:22 AM
Last Post: vidreelz
  SUPER SELLER CPI/Email/Pin Video Services - Double Earning Now !!! noobfromvn 77 12,472 2017-12-15, 09:55 PM
Last Post: adidam
  BEST DEAL [17$/video] Hack Proof Service Youtube Videos very Cheap[Don't Miss Opportunity] AlexxD 46 1,981 2017-12-15, 01:09 AM
Last Post: AlexxD
  HOT DEAL [HQ SERVICE]Jabba the Hut's VIDEO PROOF SERVICE [PERFECT FOR CPA/PPD/PPI] Jabba the Hutt 65 6,419 2017-12-09, 04:32 AM
Last Post: NightHawkTB

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top