CPAElites is for sale! As a result of the 2 months CEO absence: Please click [here] to read more!
Important! Strike announcement: Please click [here] to read more!
Important: Valar Solutions scam - Have you been also scammed by Valar Solutions? - Please click [here] to read more! - Valar Solutions fraud

HOT DEAL Skyrocket your Instagram by Story masslooking
2019-09-29, 09:05 PM,
Forget about Massliking and Massfollowing - Mass looking is the best way to promote your Instagram in 2019.

How does Masslooking Stories work?
Mass viewing of Instagram stories is a completely new technology enabling to appear in the list of millions users who viewed stories.

Why choose Mass Story Viewer?

1. You can view up to 1,000,000 Instagram user stories per day!

2. At the moment, almost no one uses mass viewing, which gives you an advantage!

3. Mass view is much more effective and more safer than other methods of attracting subscribers to an Instagram account.

Prices:
Weekly subscription - $15
Monthly subscription - $49

Will Be given 3 Days of test if you need.

No refunds are available since you get 3 FREE days.

Q&A:
Q: Do you need my login details?
A: Yes, otherwise I cannot start watching stories.

Q: Is it safe?
A: Yes, the scraping is done by other accounts and watching stories is not considered an action.

Q: Can I keep on using my account?
A: Yes, but do not perform f/u while the service is active.

Q: Any special requirements for the account?
A: Yes. The account must have at least 1k followers and be a few months old. If your account does not meet the criteria, you can still use the service but I do not recommend it.

Contact
PM ME HERE ON CPAELITES
Telegram: smmland
Instagram: storyviewservice
2019-10-01, 09:34 PM,
Thread approved.

Notices:

- This service/product has NOT been tested by the CPAElites staff. Please use it at your own risk.
- Buyers are encouraged to first ask sellers questions and request reviews/trials, before purchasing any services/products.
- Sellers are encouraged to provide reviews on sales threads.

In case of any problems:

1. Please contact the seller first. Give him 72 hours to respond.

2. If you contacted the seller already, and

- the seller didn't get back to you (within 72 hours) or
- you didn't get what you paid for or
- you didn't get a full refund

... please create an official dispute thread here, so the CPAElites staff can take action: https://www.cpaelites.com/Forum-Deal-Disputes

Please make sure to read this first: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Announc...-Read-This

CPAElites Advice Bot

- experimental -

[Image: avatar_112193.png]

2019-10-01, 10:09 PM,
Would like to test the service first. Interested in a trial

[Image: banner1.gif]
2019-10-03, 07:55 AM,
I am interested in this.
Can you suggest me a good place to buy accounts with 1k+ followers to start with.
2019-10-05, 12:00 PM,
I would like to have a test.
Never seen a promotion like this before
2019-10-05, 02:19 PM,
I would like to test it. Thanks.
2019-10-09, 09:42 PM,
what is the use of viewing story ? if some one view our story then its worth,