Hot Deal Selling PUBG Case Opening website + NodeJS bot - Great earning opportunity!
2018-01-18, 02:44 AM,
Hello,

My experience in building CS:GO Steam Bots and Case Opening websites has been extended to PUBG too.

I have developed a custom PUBG Case Opening Website and I would like to sell 5 copies of it (there is a possibility to have only one buyer, but he might pay the price for the full rights).

Features
  • easily add any cases and items directly into the database
  • payment integration with Free Kassa, which supports several payment processors
  • profile page, where users can add their Steam Trade URL, view their won items, withdraw or sell them.
  • hall of fame page
  • case opening page - the webmasters can affect the item drops if they want to have higher earnings but I've always recommended fair play - the earnings will be smaller but at least you'll be correct with your users
  • beautiful design, items spinning when opening a case, and much more!
  • Steam Bot that automatically trades with the users that want to withdraw items
  • Node.JS bot that shows Live Drops on the website and updates the online users count (socket.io)
For a demo, please send me a message or add me on Skype at: cpa.heaven

[Image: JU6FQmw.gif]
Skype ID: cpa.heaven
Share This Thread :

2018-01-18, 02:44 AM,
IMPORTANT: Sellers are encouraged to provide reviews on sales threads. Buyers are also encouraged to first ask sellers questions before purchasing any services/products.