Hot Deal [Only 19$] HQ Video Proof Service
2017-10-25, 10:47 PM,
Hello guys, I'm providing game hack videos if you are interested!

Videos have proof, voice-over, rendered in 1080p and are high quality (pretty much everything one needs).

Here's what you need to provide:
- website
- text (what you want me to say in there), background music, background image (I will use my own text, bg music and bg image if you are fine with the sample)
- watermark (if needed)
- additional info (if needed)

Delivery time is up to 4 days (depends on the number of orders I have pending).

Payment method is PayPal and BTC.

The price as it says in the title is only 19$!

SAMPLES:
https://youtu.be/LLXRq7dETpc
https://youtu.be/eRGitU6QMKc

For ORDERS contact me on Skype: xbughy@yahoo.com (Microsoft account) or you can just PM me here.

Feel free to ask any questions that you have about my service, I'd prefer if you would do it on this thread so everyone can see it as it might answer their question aswell.
My old thread seems to be deleted along with 2 pages of reviews, I'm not quite sure why that happened.

Peace.
2017-10-28, 11:57 AM,
Any review copy available buddy??
2017-10-28, 11:57 AM,
IMPORTANT: Sellers are encouraged to provide reviews on sales threads. Buyers are also encouraged to first ask sellers questions before purchasing any services/products.
2017-10-28, 06:47 PM,
(2017-10-28, 11:57 AM)sidhesha Wrote: Any review copy available buddy??
No, I'm sorry. My old thread has been deleted along with a few pages of reviews, I can say I'm a trusted seller and I guess some other people could say that about me too.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Real Phone Numbers Verification Service $0.99 [EU - Worldwide] Daivanas 8 171 6 hours ago
Last Post: Daivanas
  SUPER SELLER HQ Phone Verifications for 1$. [Real Numbers] iray 45 2,314 Yesterday, 07:14 PM
Last Post: iray
  SUPER SELLER ★★★★★ INSTAGRAM MENTIONS SERVICE ★★★★★ BEST INSTAGRAM CPA/MARKETING STRATEGY ★★★★★ Hytloth 92 5,934 Yesterday, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Hytloth
  DISCOUNT [HQ+VOUCHED] CUSTOM HQ LP /ONPAGE GENERATOR +AUTO CHAT TO INCREASE CR+ dkmlg 450 46,788 Yesterday, 06:33 PM
Last Post: dkmlg
  SUPER SELLER Pachu's Video Service. Oldest Video-service on CPA Elites. PAY FOR QUALITY Pachu 118 19,428 Yesterday, 02:03 PM
Last Post: Pachu

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top