Hot Deal Instagrambot.me - 100% Working Instagram Bot Automation Tool
2018-07-26, 11:23 PM, (This post was last modified: Yesterday, 08:33 PM by IGBOTME.)
[Image: macbook.png]
Instagrambot.me is a powerful Bot Tool that handles all of your Instagram activities on complete auto pilot. This great tool will handle your Post Schedules, Auto Comment, Auto DM, Auto Like, Auto Follow, Unfollow & More.
Grow your followers, Plan your schedule, your workflows, your goals.
[Image: NFaLYQ4.png]
[Image: FitwV8p.png]

Auto Post to Instagram
With Instagrambot.me, you can post instantly to multiple Instagram accounts at once, saving you time and energy.

Great Design
With a slick, user-friendly and responsive design, you can easily manage your Instagrambot.me account from any device. No technical knowledge required, just a few clicks away!

Great Support
Support responds almost instantly. You can rest assured that we got you covered in times of need.

SCHEDULE/INSTANT POSTING
Schedule and Post Instantly to Multiple Accounts from one Dashboard

Schedule Posting
With Instagrambot.me, you can plan your posts to Infinity. You can schedule Weekend Only posts or Schedule posts on special anniversary days.

Instant Posting
You do not need your mobile device to post to Instagram. You can post instantly to multiple Instagram accounts with Instagrambot.me.

Save Captions
You can save unlimited captions to Instagrambot.me. This captions can be used later while planning your posts.

Post Statistics
Track your Instagram account post statistics and activities. This enables you to know the growth rate of your account.

Photo Type Post Supported
Instagrambot.me supports all Instagram Post Type

Photos
Schedule Photos from Instagrambot.me directly to your Instagram Account.

Story
Instagrambot.me is one of the few tools that supports Instagram Story post format.

Album
Post multiple images at once using the album post type. Instagrambot.me lets you manually arrange your album photos accordingly before publishing.

IMAGE CLOUD IMPORT
Automatically import images from your cloud accounts to your Instagrambot.me account. This will ease your Instagram marketing campaigns as you are not tied to a particular device for Images and videos.

Import From Google Drive
Pick Images from your Google Drive Account. And share to your Instagram accounts automatically.

Import From Dropbox
Pick Images from your Dropbox Account. And post directly to your Instagram accounts.

Import From One Drive
Import Images  from your One Drive Account. And post directly to your Instagram accounts.

Upload From Device
Upload photos and videos from your PC or Mobile device directly to Instagrambot.me. Uploaded Images are saved to your Instagrambot.me account for later use.

MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS
Manage Multiple Instagram Accounts on one Dashboard
Manage up to 50 Instagram accounts on one dashboard. With Instagrambot.me, all account data and statistics are available to you with just a few clicks away. You do not need to log out to switch accounts. Select multiple accounts to post to all at once.

ACCOUNT SAFETY
Detailed Safety Measure Against Instagram Ban
We understand how difficult it is to auto post to Instagram due to constant banning of accounts. However, we have analysed all of these measures and come up with modules to protect you against ban.

Spintax Support
Instagrambot.me supports the use of spintax so you can switch the text in your posts and comments.

Proxy
Instagrambot.me provides you with shared proxies and also gives you the option the use your own.

Free trial
Free trial available for 3 days with 1 account. Click here to register.

Pricing:
[Image: CGb3gEs.png]

Start your free 3 day trial today: https://instagrambot.me/signup
Latest Thanks - View all

rmk326(2018-08-24 12:37 PM) james007(2018-08-22 01:13 AM) 
Share This Thread :

2018-07-26, 11:23 PM,
IMPORTANT: Sellers are encouraged to provide reviews on sales threads. Buyers are also encouraged to first ask sellers questions before purchasing any services/products.
2018-07-27, 11:50 PM,
Thread approved.

Notice: This service has NOT been tested by the CPAElites staff. Please use it at your own risk.

Please support the CPAElites staff and use the "Report" button in case of bad content or rule violations.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2018-07-28, 12:14 AM,
Going to try this today. Registering now

Best SEO Autopilot Tool 2018 which can rank sites easily   
LIFE100OFFBIGRAJA      -  $100 off code
2018-08-11, 12:03 PM,
Bump, 260K automations so far and 0 customer complains :)
2018-08-16, 02:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-08-16, 02:28 PM by IGBOTME.)
Fixed checkpoint issue + bump.
2018-08-20, 08:21 AM,
Updated new trials from 1 week to 3 days, had to do this because too many users on proxies :)
2018-08-21, 11:59 AM,
Half a million automations completed, bump :)
2018-08-21, 12:29 PM,
I will try this out on an account and report back with a review
Latest Thanks - View all

IGBOTME(2018-08-22 01:36 PM) 
2018-08-22, 01:36 PM,
(2018-08-21, 12:29 PM)CreateAutomate Wrote: I will try this out on an account and report back with a review

All feedback is welcome! :) bump