Hot Deal FACEBOOK ADs SERVICES – Get HQ Targeted Traffic Now
2018-05-05, 06:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-05-06, 06:14 PM by lovelyservices.)
FACEBOOK ADs SERVICES
Get HQ Targeted Traffic Now

We will manage and optimize your Facebook Ad Compaigns

Why Us?

• Before we do any work we will make the market analysis based on your product or service.
• Your Facebook ads campaigns will have a specific strategy that suits your business.
• You are one step away from launching a Facebook ad campaign that could transform your business!

What Will We Do

• Creation of targeted audiences
• Setup and launch of your adverts on Facebook
• Management of the campaign, optimizing to hit your goals (standard and premium)
• Tracking pixel(s) involves tracking and creating audience according to different objectives.
• Audience and targeting development
• A bespoke marketing strategy, based on an evaluation of your current assets and competitors
• Retargeting Ads

We have created and managed Facebook ad campaigns for a number of companies and we know how to target and position ads to make sure you get the best return on investment.
We will set up ads you’re 100% happy with, so unlimited additions or revisions of the ads are included as Facebook Ads are totally dependent on testing.
I offer a satisfaction guarantee; if you wouldn't be happy you would get 100% refund.

Modes of Payment

* PayPal
* Payoneer

Contact Details

Email:  Sakmsaku123@gmail.com

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Q. What I have to give to run my Ads?
A. You have to give us the Advertiser roles.

Q. Will I start getting sales/conversions from the very first day?
A. Yes, we will try our best to make sure that you are going to get conversions and sales from the very first day. But sometimes due to high competition or testing, it takes time for us to make space.

Q. What niche we, work?
A. We have a team of experts that have knowledge and experience working on almost every type of projects.

Q.Do I have to provide banners for Ads?
A. It depends on you. If you are going to provide it we are fine with that. But we need coordination with your designer as we are going to test different variations to make things successful and gain amazing ROI for you. But if we are going to design banners for you we would charge $4 for that.

Q.What is your Fee?
A. It will be hourly based and sometimes if the budget is high we are going to charge it on the basis of percentage.

Q. Why should I choose your service instead of others?
A. Others charge more than $20 per hour. We make sure to offer you the minimum rate for the service that we are going to provide you.

Q. Can you guide me about the website/business?
A. Yes, our funnel experts are going to give their opinion free of cost.

Q. Can you share screenshots for some successful campaigns run by us?
A. Sure. Please see the below:

[Image: image.png]

ALL FROM UNITED STATES

VIDEO VIEWA

Some Re-Targeting Success
Share This Thread :

2018-05-05, 06:52 PM,
IMPORTANT: Sellers are encouraged to provide reviews on sales threads. Buyers are also encouraged to first ask sellers questions before purchasing any services/products.
2018-05-06, 06:03 AM,
May I know the price of your service?
2018-05-06, 12:51 PM,
what is the rate for this ?
2018-05-06, 01:11 PM,
Also interested in the prices
2018-05-06, 02:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-05-06, 02:43 PM by lovelyservices.)
PM sent please have a look.

(2018-05-06, 06:03 AM)cracklings1017 Wrote: May I know the price of your service?

pm sent just have a look

(2018-05-06, 12:51 PM)batuk4007 Wrote: what is the rate for this ?

Sent you the pm please have a look.

(2018-05-06, 01:11 PM)leslijs Wrote: Also interested in the prices

Please check your pm
2018-05-07, 12:50 AM,
Also interested in the prices

[Image: bg.png]
2018-05-07, 01:11 AM,
(2018-05-07, 12:50 AM)Qmaster2014 Wrote: Also interested in the prices
Just sending you the PM please have a look
2018-05-07, 02:26 AM,
Our prices are highly negotiable feel free to share your projects :)
2018-05-07, 08:40 AM,
lets me know price ?
and do you can for PPC pay per click?