Hot Deal [CHEAP] Keyword Research and Analysis
2017-06-07, 07:18 PM,
Keyword Research and Analysis

Can you answer "yes" to one or more of these?

Do you want to know how many monthly searches your niche (keyword) gets?
Do you want to know what the average Cost per Click (CPC) for your niche is?
Do you want to know how competitive the PPC advertising is for your niche?
Do you want to know what the SEO difficulty for your keyword?

...if that's the case, then you need this service! I will answer all these questions for you.

But wait.. There's more!

Here's what you get apart from what is written above!
Top 10 results for your target keyword and the following about them:
DA, PA, CF, TF, MR, MT, backlinks, facebook shares and Google+ shares

Price: $1 per keyword
Payment method: Bitcoin (BTC) / Ether (ETH)

Example without competition analysis:
Code:
Keyword: "cpa elites"

Montly searches: 1900

CPC: $3.43

PPC: 0 (low competition)

SEO Difficulty: 23/100

[Image: QwVXTtJ.png]

Click here to join the Best Network for Mobile Offers
BITCOIN PAYMENTS | HIGH CONVERSION RATE | WEEKLY PAYMENTS | EXTRA GOOD FOR MOBILE
2017-06-16, 11:15 AM,
I would like to pay more but your service come with lack of option (may be your sales letter poor)

Do you analysis their backlink profiles via ahrefs ? majestic to determinse they are easy ? instead checking their PA / DA with silly tools like KWfinder ?

I am more serious to keyword research. I would like to pay $20 for good easy to rank well researched keywords. I am a micro site building lady. Can be your customer
Latest Thanks - View all

Airborne(2017-06-16 01:02 PM) 
2017-06-16, 05:21 PM,
(2017-06-16, 11:15 AM)Punisher86 Wrote: I would like to pay more but your service come with lack of option (may be your sales letter poor)

Do you analysis their backlink profiles via ahrefs ? majestic to determinse they are easy ? instead checking their PA / DA with silly tools like KWfinder ?

I am more serious to keyword research. I would like to pay $20 for good easy to rank well researched keywords. I am a micro site building lady. Can be your customer

I am not using free tools to do this. Paid tools :)

[Image: QwVXTtJ.png]

Click here to join the Best Network for Mobile Offers
BITCOIN PAYMENTS | HIGH CONVERSION RATE | WEEKLY PAYMENTS | EXTRA GOOD FOR MOBILE
2017-06-17, 12:11 PM,
(2017-06-16, 05:21 PM)Uncle Wrote:
(2017-06-16, 11:15 AM)Punisher86 Wrote: I would like to pay more but your service come with lack of option (may be your sales letter poor)

I am not using free tools to do this. Paid tools :)

Will give a try. Do you accept paypal ?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HOT DEAL Instagram Aged Accs | CHEAP! | Free Cloaker & Dedicated Proxies! Airborne 1 90 Yesterday, 06:28 PM
Last Post: Airborne
  [CHEAP HQ] Churn and Burn service raglady 982 69,552 Yesterday, 03:52 PM
Last Post: raglady
  BEST DEAL Bing Advertising Accounts - Buy cheap accounts now! shimantoneer 43 2,321 Yesterday, 10:44 AM
Last Post: gseppe
  SALE Cheap-rate-smm-reseller-panel-buy-facebook-like-twitter-follower-instagram-followers annexit 5 295 2017-10-17, 12:33 AM
Last Post: annexit
  SMMshop.net - CHEAP SMM Panel: YT views 0.23/IG Likes 0.2$ Followers 0.5$/FB Likes 1$ SMMshop 62 2,294 2017-10-15, 08:26 PM
Last Post: SMMshop

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top