Hot Deal [❤ High Quality Accounts ❤] Youtube PVA, Gmail PVA, Twitter PVA, Yahoo PVA
2018-08-28, 06:30 AM,
BEST QUALITY - MANUALLY CHECKED BEFORE DELIVERY

AGED YOUTUBE PVA
AGED GMAIL PVA
AGED TWITTER PVA
AGED YAHOO PVA
AGED HOTMAIL PVA

IN STOCK!!!
DELIVERY TIME: 1 to 24 hours (as soon as we have checked your ordered accounts, we'll deliver it within given time)
(ETA is higher for big orders)
Request a quote at http://vebxperts.com/ids
Share This Thread :

2018-08-28, 08:52 PM,
Why dont you answer to my emails? You said you will replace accounts 9 days ago and still nothing. I am waiting for you response.
2018-08-29, 03:26 AM,
(2018-08-28, 08:52 PM)Dozoo Wrote: Why dont you answer to my emails? You said you will replace accounts 9 days ago and still nothing. I am waiting for you response.

I have answered twice at this dozoo95@gmail.com email address gentleman.
You have used the accounts, when we tried to rePVA them, we found that all have there passwords changed. That means you had logged in and changed the passwords. Which voids the guarantee as we don't provide replacement/rePVA/refund for Used accounts. It is clearly mentioned in our sales thread (here in this thread's main post) and on our website as well.

Once again, I had sent you email twice, you should check your spam/junk folder (if you haven't cleared your junk folder from last 10 days).

P.S No support can be provided for the accounts, which have there passwords changed by customer. (Because, you changed them after you logged in to them, our guarantee is till the first login, not after that, because it marks the account as a used account, once logged in).

Thanks.
2018-08-29, 05:58 PM,
(2018-08-29, 03:26 AM)BuyProxies247 Wrote:
(2018-08-28, 08:52 PM)Dozoo Wrote: Why dont you answer to my emails? You said you will replace accounts 9 days ago and still nothing. I am waiting for you response.

You have used the accounts, when we tried to rePVA them, we found that all have there passwords changed. That means you had logged in and changed the passwords. Which voids the guarantee as we don't provide replacement/rePVA/refund for Used accounts. It is clearly mentioned in our sales thread (here in this thread's main post) and on our website as well.

Once again, I had sent you email twice, you should check your spam/junk folder (if you haven't cleared your junk folder from last 10 days).

P.S No support can be provided for the accounts, which have there passwords changed by customer. (Because, you changed them after you logged in to them, our guarantee is till the first login, not after that, because it marks the account as a used account, once logged in).

Thanks.

At first! You never told me that password had been changed! Twice! How should I change passwords if I get Phone Verification? And you did not answer for me (I checked spam folder too) and lastly, no I did not change passwords... Check it again.
2018-08-29, 06:26 PM,
(2018-08-29, 05:58 PM)Dozoo Wrote:

Thanks.

At first! You never told me that password had been changed! Twice! How should I change passwords if I get Phone Verification? And you did not answer for me (I checked spam folder too) and lastly, no I did not change passwords... Check it again.

I have checked and then said it. Sent email again just now!
2018-08-29, 06:43 PM,
(2018-08-29, 06:26 PM)BuyProxies247 Wrote:

Thanks.

Checked, nothing. Skype?
2018-08-29, 06:46 PM,
I'm not even getting failure delivery notification...Don't know whats going on with emails.
Email me your Skype ID and I'll add you on Skype.
Thanks
2018-08-30, 08:34 AM,
(2018-08-29, 06:43 PM)Dozoo Wrote:

Thanks.

Checked, nothing. Skype?

Replacement sent my friend. :)
2018-09-02, 09:27 PM,
(2018-08-30, 08:34 AM)BuyProxies247 Wrote:
(2018-08-29, 03:26 AM)BuyProxies247 Wrote: I have answered twice at this dozoo95@gmail.com email address gentleman.

Thanks.

Checked, nothing. Skype?

Yes and they works as required! We have had problems with emails, therefore we did not reach each other. :)
2018-09-03, 03:53 AM,
(2018-09-02, 09:27 PM)Dozoo Wrote:
(2018-08-30, 08:34 AM)BuyProxies247 Wrote:
(2018-08-29, 05:58 PM)Dozoo Wrote: At first! You never told me that password had been changed! Twice! How should I change passwords if I get Phone Verification? And you did not answer for me (I checked spam folder too) and lastly, no I did not change passwords... Check it again.

Checked, nothing. Skype?

Yes and they works as required! We have had problems with emails, therefore we did not reach each other. :)

Yep a weird email communication problem. Though it got resolved later :)