Hot Deal ✅ Best Gaming Hack Proof Videos ✅ No Cuts ✅ Realistic Proof ✅ High Conversion Rates
2018-07-25, 07:59 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-07-31, 08:54 PM by fablicious.)
Hack video making service, no cuts, realistic proof,  highest quality videos out there.
A lot of experience in online marketing and especially in methods associated with youtube. Big earnings with video method and the comment method since 2016.

Why my videos are the best:
  • No camera cuts before reentering the app for proof (resource generating)
  • Proof with in game purchases of items with generated resources
  • Videos are filmed in one go and look very realistic and believable
Video description:
  • 1080p quality
  • Screen with a landing page open in the background on the desktop computer
  • A watermark either at the end or present throughout the video.
  • Offer completion, app installs
  • pin submits NOT AVAILABLE
  • Throughout the video there are step by step text instructions about the actions happening
  • OPTIONAL BUT RECOMMENDED- You can choose if you want to end the video with just resource generation  or add PROOF (only available for phone screen recordings or desktop videos, not available for camera recordings), we can make an item purchase in game to make it a lot more believable that the resources are real. See first and third video for the example.

VIDEO SAMPLES:
Desktop camera recording

Mobile camera recording

Screen recorded video

Package description:
  • Video (desktop/mobile  filmed with a camera or a screen recorder) with on screen text instructions and music, watermark and 1 app install- 35$
  • 2 app installs- 40$
  • 3 app installs- 45$
    Discount for a package of 5 videos or more- videos will cost 5$ less

These packages DO NOT include any item or skin buying, you will just receive a video where it stops at "99999" (or what is set in your landing page) resources generated and that's it, for PROOF read below.
    PROOF COSTS EXTRA

PROOF:
  • Price of proof depends on how expensive the item is you want to be bought + the price of work. So say you want to buy a skin in fortnite- which costs 1000 vbucks, 1000 vbucks in the fortnite store is 9,99$ + 10$ for the work. The proof will cost you 19,99$. The price depends on the game, sometimes you can buy items without purchasing in game resources, then the price of the proof will just be 10$ for the work to make it.To sum it up- 10$ + the price of the item/skin
PROOF IS ONLY AVAILABLE ON SCREEN RECORDINGS OR DESKTOP VIDEOS, SINCE YOU CAN’T BE CLICKING A CAMERA RECORDED PHONE VIDEO WHEN THE RESOURCES ARE GENERATING.
(still don’t understand, check video samples- proof is available for first and third video for the second it’s not.)
Proof is highly suggested as it really gives a large boost in the conversion rate.

Extras:
  • Thumbnail creation for Youtube: 5$
  • Description and tag write up for the video: 5$
  • Voiceover: 7$

Order instructions:
  1. Add me on skype philler569@gmail.com
  2. I’ll respond with a few questions about your video
  3. When the details are confirmed you make a payment and I’ll start working on the video.

Payment methods:
  • Paypal
  • Other (Bitcoin/altcoin, webmoney, etc)- message me and we’ll try to work something out.

Refunds:
  • No refunds if the video is created, only time a refund is possible is if I can’t deliver or you cancel your order before I started working on it.

The work is done 7 days a week, so you can message me at any time, usual response time will be a few minutes up to a few hours.
Video delivery time depends on how big is your order and how complex it is. Average time is anywhere from a few hours to a few days. If there will be a delay in your order, you’ll be notified beforehand. If any events will interfere with my work, there will be updates either in the skype bio or in the sales thread.
Share This Thread :

2018-07-25, 07:59 PM,
IMPORTANT: Sellers are encouraged to provide reviews on sales threads. Buyers are also encouraged to first ask sellers questions before purchasing any services/products.
2018-07-25, 11:48 PM,
Thread approved.

Good luck with your sales! :-)

My latest thread: 3 to 5 Million US$ revenue

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2018-07-27, 08:17 AM,
Can you do a voice over? Any early bird discount?
2018-07-27, 09:42 AM,
Voiceover? And can you do other types of offers (email/pins) and what's the price for those if you are able?
Videos are looking good, HQ. Good luck with the sales. Cool

↘ Best CPA Network for Desktop/Mobile Traffic! ↙
[Image: s1R2zy]
BH +FR PINS, 1000s of TEMPLATES, 5k OFFERS+, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, BITCOIN PAYOUT, Weekly Payouts (Default)
2018-07-27, 12:00 PM,
Are you offering any review copy? I’ll be glad to review this :)
2018-07-27, 01:34 PM,
Seems like a good service but the prices are really exaggerated.
2018-07-27, 03:02 PM,
(2018-07-27, 08:17 AM)cracklings1017 Wrote: Can you do a voice over? Any early bird discount?

First 5 orders get a 10$ discount, next 5 get a 5$ discount. For any more discounts check skype or the sales thread, I'll post them if they will happen.
2018-07-27, 04:41 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-07-27, 04:46 PM by fablicious.)
(2018-07-27, 09:42 AM)DrKent Wrote: Voiceover? And can you do other types of offers (email/pins) and what's the price for those if you are able?
Videos are looking good, HQ. Good luck with the sales. Cool

Thanks for checking out the thread. With the voiceover, I didn't have it listed as my verbal English skills aren't as good, but since people have been asking for it, I asked some of my friends and found someone who would do the voiceover. So I'll update the thread and add the voiceover there. The thing with pin submits is that I couldn't get them to work with a vpn, lately, I did make some progress and the offers started to open, but I'm still yet to get to the point where I can actually provide videos with it, but I'll keep working on that, I'll update the thread and packages when pin submits become available as for now I only have app installs. Emails I haven't tested out but I would assume there shouldn't be any problems if the offers open up.

(2018-07-27, 01:34 PM)Nebojsha1337 Wrote: Seems like a good service but the prices are really exaggerated.

Hey, sorry you feel this way. Prices are like that mostly because you pay for quality as these videos I made for myself and tried to make them as believable and realistic as possible and not just quickly film it and be done. You might pay slightly more for a video, but the potential to make returns is much bigger. An extra 5-10 dollar investment could give you potential extra conversions percentage vise, which in turn is a lot of money, since your vids will stay on yt for a long period of time.
2018-07-30, 02:03 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-07-30, 02:05 PM by cracklings1017.)
Ordered using the early bird discount.

With voice over (hoping for a good one), subtitle and some customize request. I will wait patiently.