Hot Deal ☆ SMS ☆ Receive SMS Online | Dedicated Numbers for All Online Services
2017-06-10, 06:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-06-17, 09:34 PM by Uncle.)
☆ SMS ☆ Receive SMS Online | Dedicated Numbers for All Online Services

[Image: DsL9uSX.gif]

Ver.life [URL] (Verlif-e) is a website, which allows you to receive SMS messages for many online services that require SMS verification. The list contains over 100 different services, and the most popular such as Instagram, YouTube, Microsoft are included. I have been working on this project in my spare time, and it is finally functional and open to the public. It is extremely easy to use, and you do not need any experience to use this. If you are serious about making some money on Instagram, YouTube or any other platform, then this is for you.

☆ ☆ Click here to register ☆ ☆

To buy credits, send me a private message!

Features:
  • Over 100 different services supported
  • Instantly receive an SMS
  • No SMS = No charge
  • Thousands of numbers

Pricing:
  • 2 Credits: $2.00
  • 5 Credits: $4.50 (10% discount)
  • 10 Credits: $8.50 (15% discount)
  • 20 Credits: $16.00 (20% discount)

Special Offers:
  • 5% bonus on all orders

Payment Methods:
  • Bitcoin
  • Ethereum
  • Other (Send PM)

Terms of Service:

Code:
1. One credit equals one SMS message received. It is your responsibility to make sure that you are not IP banned from the site you are using. When you receive an SMS, you will be charged a credit.

2. You cannot sell your account, credits or resell this service without written permission from the creator of the service.

3. There will be no refunds for purchased credits. The only exception is if you have been charged a credit, but you did not receive any messages. To be re-credited a credit, you will need to provide the number you were charged for.

4. The creator of the service has the right to refuse to sell credits to users without any reason (mostly because of charge back risks).

5. The service Ver.life is available as long as the developer supports the project. The creator holds the right to stop the service at any given time without any notice. There will be no refunds, but the creator will do his or her best to make users with credits on their accounts happy.

6. You will not use any bugs, exploits or errors to your own advantage. These must be reported to the creator and must not be posted here or anywhere else.

7. Any information, pricing, terms, details or anything alike is subject to change - and by purchasing credits, you accept these terms of service.

Bug bounty:

Yes, you heard right! There is a bug bounty. If you find an error on the page or service, you will be rewarded with minimum 1 credit. Do not post the error here, you must send a private message.

Vouch copies:

The first 3 users to sign up at the website and send me a private message will receive 1 credit for free as a vouch copy. This applies to all user classes.

Vouches:

(2017-06-17, 07:42 PM)Qoins Wrote: Received a free credit from Uncle, Tested it on a provider. Tried many websites that fail to deliver sms from this website i wanted to create account on. Thanks to him. Done it quick and easy. Goodluck :D

(2017-06-17, 09:01 PM)hopsa Wrote: I just got 1 credit and it's amazing after 10 seconds I got my code, it works perfect !!!

[Image: QwVXTtJ.png]

Click here to join the Best Network for Mobile Offers
BITCOIN PAYMENTS | HIGH CONVERSION RATE | WEEKLY PAYMENTS | EXTRA GOOD FOR MOBILE
2017-06-17, 06:36 PM,
I will give a special discount to the first people using this service!
2017-06-17, 06:44 PM,
you need add more payment
not everyone on the earth have bitcoins!
2017-06-17, 07:20 PM,
Waiting for vouches and other payment methods to test it. Looks good :)
Gl with sales! Cool

↘ Best CPA Network for Desktop/Mobile Traffic! ↙
[Image: s1R2zy]
BH +FR PINS, 1000s of TEMPLATES, 5k OFFERS+, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, BITCOIN PAYOUT, Weekly Payouts (Default)
2017-06-17, 07:28 PM,
(2017-06-17, 06:44 PM)Frank2012 Wrote: you need add more payment
not everyone on the earth have bitcoins!

What payment methods are you suggesting?

(2017-06-17, 07:20 PM)DrKent Wrote: Waiting for vouches and other payment methods to test it. Looks good :)
Gl with sales! Cool

There are vouch copies available ;)
2017-06-17, 07:42 PM,
Received a free credit from Uncle, Tested it on a provider. Tried many websites that fail to deliver sms from this website i wanted to create account on. Thanks to him. Done it quick and easy. Goodluck :D
Latest Thanks - View all

Uncle(2017-06-17 07:45 PM) 
2017-06-17, 08:13 PM,
Looks nice. Keep it up. Im guess your ahead of my game. I was planning to open a service like this but you beat me to it :)
Latest Thanks - View all

Uncle(2017-06-17 08:15 PM) 
2017-06-17, 09:01 PM,
I just got 1 credit and it's amazing after 10 seconds I got my code, it works perfect !!!
2017-06-18, 08:58 PM,
There was one bug reported by a user, and it has been fixed.

Still 1 vouch copy left of this service. Anyone can take this.

One customer had a problem with payment, but it has been resolved.

Graphical overhaul is planned ;)
2017-06-18, 11:36 PM,
i would to get that vouch copy if it's available,

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HOT DEAL [SELLING] Cheap Social Services! YT, FB, Twitter, views, plays, votes , shares etc dbs00 14 725 Yesterday, 08:51 AM
Last Post: allkindsofgains
  Toroplay - theme for online movie sites - torothemes torothemes 16 2,547 Yesterday, 02:33 AM
Last Post: torothemes
  Real Phone Numbers Verification Service $0.99 [EU - Worldwide] Daivanas 8 210 Yesterday, 12:21 AM
Last Post: Daivanas
  SUPER SELLER HQ Phone Verifications for 1$. [Real Numbers] iray 45 2,360 2017-12-10, 07:14 PM
Last Post: iray
  DISCOUNT Celebrify.us! | Quality & Affordable Services | Instagram, Facebook, Youtube & More! Mr. Burnham 76 4,930 2017-12-08, 06:21 AM
Last Post: Mr. Burnham

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top