Hot Deal ⁂⁂BLACK FRIDAY 50%⁂⁂ | Cloaking, Hijack | The Swiss Knife of the CPA and Affiliation
2017-07-15, 05:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 2017-11-23, 10:02 PM by MrCharles.)

Code:
Black Friday Info(Request Coupon)

Profit Redirect Basic(One Active Domain, one year support) $34,99 ==> 50% => 17.49$
Profit Redirect MultiSite(Five Active Domain, lifetime support) => $79,99 ==> 50% => 39.99$
Profit Redirect Agency(Ten Active Domain,lifetime support) $99,99 ==> 50% => 49.99$

Notes:
-After agency license, your could request more license.
-Currently the license only changes in the duration of the updates and number of licenses.
-The discount lasts until Cyber Monday, but after Friday the discount will go down until the arrival of Monday. And after Monday the discount will end.
-If in less than a week you want to change your license you will pay only the difference, after one week you will have to pay the full price.

Code:
https://www.profitwp.net

COUPONS
Code:
30% discount for Agency license. From: 99.99 For: $70.00
20% discount for Multi license. From: 79.99 For: $64.00
15% discount for Basic license. From: 49.99F or: $43.00

Hi Guys,

The truth that I have been preparing this great work for a year to present it for all, it is true that I have participated little in this forum, I hope that from now on I can collaborate more with you. This is going to make my first collaboration presents my great work in which I have been working hard for you.

This is not simple and stupid affiliate link management plugin, this is something far superior, never done before.

What is Profit Redirect?

This is a wordpress plugin for your CPA and Affiliates Campaigns.

You can Create Profitable Campaigns with Profit Redirect, save yourself hundreds of dollars on monthly payment platforms.

All the options you can see a little below.

Any questions may ask, I will be happy to help and participate.

Condition filter
[Image: psduusK.png]

Featured Options:
  • Super cloaking system, never seen before. Multiple formulas
  • You can use your own landing page in html or any other url either internal or external post in Wordpress.
  • Unmilited Rotation and build Redirect
  • Page Jacker and Hijack System
  • Post Facebook Jacker
  • Multiple Method of Redirection
  • Possibility to use shortcode in post and pages, types of shortcode are: Geolocation, Referer, IP, Device, Browser, etc
  • Impressive reports.
  • Rotation by Geolocation
  • Rotation by State of US
  • Rotation by Referer
  • Rotation by IP
  • Rotation By Device
  • Rotation by Browser
  • Rotation by URL Parameters
    Modules:
  • Popup on exit intent
  • Popup on load
  • CTA Bar with Scarcity
  • Smart Banner
  • Notification Box
  • Back Button
  • Compatible and integrated with Ninja Popups Plugin
  • Adblock Notifiaction
  • Tutorials
  • And much more

New Bonus:
  • Zero Cost Facebook
  • Zero Cost Bing
  • Ninja Popups

Upcoming Updates
I already have an almost finished list of awesome updates, I will be updating this thread.

New Version 3.0.5
  • Compatibility with layered popups, it is immensely better than ninja popups, less heavy and better compatibility to create optin.
  • Exit of the offers can go with blank referer or cloaking referer and with retargeting code
  • Add retargetin code in Exit Link
  • The possibility to disable modules in backup url
  • Insert Iframe or offer url in Native Popup
  • Added preview of campaign end url in the same campaign on right side.
  • Also improvements in Page Jacker Editor, more faster.
  • Another option to edit the code online in Page Jacker Editor
  • Filter Coditional by Browser language redirection
  • Double meta refresh redirection method
  • Some more bugs that I am solved with https
  • Fix Redirect with tracking parameters. Ie: brackets {}

New Version 2.9.2
  • Increased and solved the speed of the plugin. Now it's a Aircraft
  • Multisite support
  • Zero Footprint. On this occasion I have lost many hours to leave no footprint of profit redirect.
New Version 2.8.5
  • New option in CTA Bar, now you can add scarcity/countdown. One of the main modules for affiliation and cpa
  • Added two new options in the modules, one not to show in mobile, and another to not show more than once to the same visitor and have the browser open.
  • Now also any form filled in using the Page Jacker by download content method will be recorded in the statistics. That is to say you will be able to see the data sent on anyone that form
  • Use of DB to detect bot in statistics.
  • Fix replace keywords in Page jacker live editor
  • Corrected the validity option the domain with https protocol
  • Other improvements

New Update 2.7.5
  • Condition filter

New Update 2.6.5
  • Fixed Page Jacker/Hijack Method, tested on authority website like CNN, Entrepreneur, Youtube, Washington Post, etc.
  • Added the option to assign rel Attributes Nofollow, Noopener and Noreferer in the options where there is replacement of links.
Change Log V2.5.1 (May 2017)
  • New design in statistics using hightchart
  • New filter "URL Parameters Rotation", to redirect according to the parameters in the url of origin.
  • New Facebook User Agent, for cloaking and redirection by referer

Change Log V2.4.1 (May 2017)
  • Added Adblock Notification Module
  • Notification Update in Wodrpess Admin

Change Log V2.3.1 (May 2017)
  • Page Jacker Method and Page Jacker Editor, fixed for convert URL relative to absolute URL, With this also solves the download of page with https protocol
  • New Netspeed database, to know the type of connection, will be displayed in the statistics.
  • New ISP database, will be displayed in the statistics.
  • Now when the method is Page Jacker by download content, register the click on your landing page and it will be shown in the statistics.

New Module: Page jacker Live Editor. Clone Landing Pages in seconds

perfect10

I put a screenshot of the sales page. Ping me any questions.

[img]<br />
[Image: qfDYooN.png]
[/img]
Latest Thanks - View all

Fridge(2017-07-18 12:28 AM) 
2017-07-16, 12:50 AM,
This looks like a pretty damn good deal, leaving this post here so I can come here later for a possible purchase.

There is something I am not quite sure I understood right regarding the page jacker function, will send you a pm regarding it in a minute.
Good luck with the sales!
2017-07-16, 01:02 AM,
Seems like a good deal, not sure if I have a use for it yet as I'm still just a beginner but I'll come back here later.
2017-07-16, 05:33 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-07-16, 05:35 PM by MrCharles.)
(2017-07-16, 12:50 AM)Fridge Wrote: This looks like a pretty damn good deal, leaving this post here so I can come here later for a possible purchase.

There is something I am not quite sure I understood right regarding the page jacker function, will send you a pm regarding it in a minute.
Good luck with the sales!

Thank, I'll answer you right now.

(2017-07-16, 01:02 AM)houlihan Wrote: Seems like a good deal, not sure if I have a use for it yet as I'm still just a beginner but I'll come back here later.

If you are beginner, it does not matter, at first you understand the concept, but once understood, you can do everything.
2017-07-17, 04:59 AM, (This post was last modified: 2017-07-17, 05:00 AM by Bryan99.)
This looks great and all, but there are already several tools that complete the same function, i.e. "mirror" webpages and insert your own monetization. Although it seems like a smart move, it still is illegal, so having proper cloaking abilities would be the biggest extra feature that would distance you from the competition. So on that word, what kind of guarantees do you provide that it will properly filter out as required visitors as not to penalize your paycheck?

P.S.: Although I am new here, I would like to do an extended review of this product. I think I can provide an in-depth analysis of the capabilities of this plugin and how it can optimize your affiliate marketing campaigns. So if you have any vouch copies let me know.
2017-07-17, 05:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 2017-07-17, 05:52 AM by MrCharles.)
the majority CPA Offer is illegal in many countries.
This plugin many features to ensure all your campaigns, I have not seen anything so safe anywhere, and less at this price.
On the copy, I will only give to active users.
Thanks for asking and interest.
2017-07-17, 06:18 AM,
This looks like a dream coming true for marketers.
I'm itching to try out how well it would run and how fast the setup would be.
I would love to write a detailed review for you with a review copy. This will sell like butter if people can see the potential with this.

Regards
Kevin
2017-07-17, 06:30 AM, (This post was last modified: 2017-07-17, 02:04 PM by MrCharles.)
(2017-07-17, 06:18 AM)LinX Wrote: This looks like a dream coming true for marketers.
I'm itching to try out how well it would run and how fast the setup would be.
I would love to write a detailed review for you with a review copy. This will sell like butter if people can see the potential with this.

Regards
Kevin

ok LinX,

Tomorrow I create the account.
Thanks for the interest.
2017-07-18, 12:28 AM,
I have purchased this earlier this day, and here's my short, honest opinion:

I personally think this plugin is the best bang for the buck you can get at this very moment. It has tons of features, the only real downsize is that unlike a traditional cloaker this one is working as a WP plugin, but that's not really a problem if you ask me.
The support is great, Carlos answers quickly and on top of that there's a dedicated forum in which he posted various tutorial on how to properly manage his plugin and he also has some bonus content which might come quite handy (I personally knew a part of this bonus content before seeing it there, but I am pretty sure most of the people did not, it's a nice extra thing).

I'm writing this as someone who pays around $400/month for a more or less private cloaker, which despite having a few extra options when it comes to cloaker (such as facebook ip database that gets updated on a weekly basis) is not a lot better than what Carlos offers for a much better price. On top of that his plugin comes with other handy tools such as the page jacker and others that make up for other features provided in MUCH more expensive cloaker.

Overall I'd say that if you're looking for a cheap cloaker, look no more. This one does the job perfectly fine, hopefully Carlos will keep pushing updates to his product and keep it alive, it would be a shame if he would only run it for a couple of months.
2017-07-18, 06:09 PM,
(2017-07-18, 12:28 AM)Fridge Wrote: I have purchased this earlier this day, and here's my short, honest opinion:

I personally think this plugin is the best bang for the buck you can get at this very moment. It has tons of features, the only real downsize is that unlike a traditional cloaker this one is working as a WP plugin, but that's not really a problem if you ask me.
The support is great, Carlos answers quickly and on top of that there's a dedicated forum in which he posted various tutorial on how to properly manage his plugin and he also has some bonus content which might come quite handy (I personally knew a part of this bonus content before seeing it there, but I am pretty sure most of the people did not, it's a nice extra thing).

I'm writing this as someone who pays around $400/month for a more or less private cloaker, which despite having a few extra options when it comes to cloaker (such as facebook ip database that gets updated on a weekly basis) is not a lot better than what Carlos offers for a much better price. On top of that his plugin comes with other handy tools such as the page jacker and others that make up for other features provided in MUCH more expensive cloaker.

Overall I'd say that if you're looking for a cheap cloaker, look no more. This one does the job perfectly fine, hopefully Carlos will keep pushing updates to his product and keep it alive, it would be a shame if he would only run it for a couple of months.

Thanks very much for the review. The truth is that I am working hard to offer a product 10, I listen to both criticism and flattery, since everything is to improve my work and for both newbie and advanced people take a match to this tool.

I already have two new updates that are about to leave and several tutorials that I will put in the support forum.
Latest Thanks - View all

Fridge(2017-07-19 01:34 AM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SUPER SELLER ☕HOT☕ ★☆★ iPhoneX Giveaway / FUT 18 / V2 Instagram Followers / CPA LANDING PAGES ★☆★ CounterMind 224 38,228 1 hour ago
Last Post: YT Publisher
  NEW BLACK FRIDAY Landing Pages! ⚡⚡ ◻️ iPhone X ✈️ Uber Promo Code ramifenili 13 1,854 10 hours ago
Last Post: randomblackguy
  SUPER SELLER ★ Facebook Email Extractor ★ Scrape Emails And Increase Shopify & CPA Sales Today Golinkapps 39 1,178 2017-12-11, 12:21 PM
Last Post: Golinkapps
  SUPER SELLER ★★★★★ INSTAGRAM MENTIONS SERVICE ★★★★★ BEST INSTAGRAM CPA/MARKETING STRATEGY ★★★★★ Hytloth 92 6,065 2017-12-10, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Hytloth
  HOT DEAL [HQ SERVICE]Jabba the Hut's VIDEO PROOF SERVICE [PERFECT FOR CPA/PPD/PPI] Jabba the Hutt 65 6,371 2017-12-09, 04:32 AM
Last Post: NightHawkTB

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top