Honestly, I need help.
2014-04-07, 01:47 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-04-07, 01:50 AM by zackdowler.)
OK GUYS. I need some serious help here. I have some clue what I'm doing, but not entirely. I was making some YouTube videos advertising some fake stuff, using Enhance Views but my videos got shut down. Out of some chance and luck I seemed to have gotten about less less than a dollar, but it was something. Obviously this isn't working for me and I need your help. I'll take any advice you're willing to give me and I appreciate it a ton. Thanks a lot.

BTW I use ShareCash.
2014-04-07, 01:54 AM,
Welcome to the forum. You're in the right place to have people help you out.

Really it's just a numbers game. The more videos you have up the more you're going to make. You will get some videos taken down, maybe even all of them sometimes. Keep creating, and keep boosting your video.

Then if you have a specific question about something use the search bar here on the site. If you can't find an answer then make a thread about it in the appropriate section. The more specific you are the better the answer is you'll get.
Latest Thanks - View all

zackdowler(2014-04-07 01:56 AM) 
2014-04-07, 02:59 AM,
Good luck and welcome to cpaelites, there are alot of threads here where legends and vip's discussed with other users each and every topic which will give you a big start. Just visit other tutorials and shares section & general discussion section. You will get your answers.
2014-04-07, 06:25 AM,
Start whit this thread
cpaelites.com/Thread-TUT-1-YouTube-How-to-optimize-your-video-the-right-way-HELPS-IN-RANKING--13796

cpaelites.com/Thread-Advanced-Rank-Youtube-Videos-Once-For-All-YoBoy007

cpaelites.com/Thread-Legit-Method-Rank-YouTube-Videos-Higher-And-Faster-Also-get-Some-free-Views-Likes

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top