HondaNSX
2013-08-01, 09:31 AM,
Hey everyone. :) My name is Jay. I am currently 16 years old. I want to get into the CPA/PPD scene because of yes the money. Also because money is something I want to see my self dealing with in the future as a job. I have a few plans on niches and such. This upcoming year I hope to learn how to properly get a steady flow of conversions. :) If anyone wants to help me in my journey and help me reach my goals. Then, do not hesitate to send me a private message with help or tips. :) Thank you all for reading.
2013-08-01, 09:41 AM,
Welcome on CPA Elites!
2013-08-01, 10:26 AM,
I'm 19 :P . Good thing for you to have this discovered this earlier, more time to earn more cash :D . There are alot of tutorials here even in the free section to help you get started, earn a solid $5 a day. Just read up and I suggest that you invest in VIP or Legends when you have enough . :) Good luck!
2013-08-01, 10:35 AM,
Thank you both! :) I am quite limited to resources as because I have no money to invest and such, but I am trying my best! Yes, I am taking this an advantage I found the site and I am not going to give in easily.
2013-08-01, 10:48 AM,
Hi Honda , welcome to CPA elites !

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top