Hold my hand please
2014-04-16, 02:28 AM,
Guys from what I read around I guess I should start my career from PPD but since Im new I would like to get some advice also I can be your reff at your best file lock company.
I have some nice rare files but I like to get some more info like step by step guide.
I have some basic idea of how the things work but I would like also to see more detailed how you do it so I can upgrate your way and make it work for me too :D

Im occupied for CPALeaf,AdworkMedia and BLVD <== i use them in my GPT websites but only the offer walls :)
All other networks can be my future work space depending of you.

Teach me well so you can earn well too!
2014-04-16, 02:36 AM,
I dont think that people would spoonfeed you...

No agony, No pain, Shall make me cry soldier was i born soldier shall i die i live by chance love by choice and kill by profession we miss home because we save homes.
[Image: 8FCpO7j.png]
2014-04-16, 02:48 AM,
(2014-04-16, 02:36 AM)mikederoo Wrote: I dont think that people would spoonfeed you...

Im sure they wont :)
All I need is someone who will answer my basic questions until I get the main idea.
All the rest I see is well explained in the forum but no one bother to write about the very basic things like:
Do you better own a website or simple concentrate on YouTube and any other viral traffic sourse?
I think if you combine the CPA offer with your great content you can generate extra money from placing ads on your site too.
Is it better to hide your ID?
What domain to use?I mean easy remembering or not if you plan to run PPD campaigns.
Things like that....
2014-04-16, 02:50 AM,
(2014-04-16, 02:28 AM)archangel Wrote: Guys from what I read around I guess I should start my career from PPD but since Im new I would like to get some advice also I can be your reff at your best file lock company.
I have some nice rare files but I like to get some more info like step by step guide.
I have some basic idea of how the things work but I would like also to see more detailed how you do it so I can upgrate your way and make it work for me too :D

Im occupied for CPALeaf,AdworkMedia and BLVD <== i use them in my GPT websites but only the offer walls :)
All other networks can be my future work space depending of you.

Teach me well so you can earn well too!

Are you aware of this thread ? http://www.cpaelites.com/Forum-Referrals
2014-04-16, 02:53 AM,
Add me on skype: mikederooxd1

No agony, No pain, Shall make me cry soldier was i born soldier shall i die i live by chance love by choice and kill by profession we miss home because we save homes.
[Image: 8FCpO7j.png]
2014-04-16, 02:57 AM,
This section is for asking questions just like yours. Instead of creating threads like this you should make your questions directly.

"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried"

My VIP Shares:
How to stop Chrome from blocking PPI installers
How to make advanced, custom messageboxes that match your theme in VB.

PM ME FOR A 99% OFF DISCOUNT ON HOSTWINDS
2014-04-16, 03:08 AM,
Thanks I think I will spend few days in.It is exactly what I was looking for :)

mikederoo I'll contact you tomorrow when I come back from work.Its bed time here.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need Helping Hand to Earn least 20-30 dollars daily Lord_HarszeL 5 274 2017-07-23, 10:26 AM
Last Post: imonambot
  cpagrip :offers have been placed on hold pending review hopehope 12 2,475 2016-07-30, 09:20 PM
Last Post: Required
  [Price Check] Hand-Tailored eMail List Blastoise 0 261 2016-07-11, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Blastoise
  Looking for a helping hand Bear 2 288 2015-11-05, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Bear
  A newbie that needs a helping hand melinda 3 298 2015-08-25, 02:33 AM
Last Post: DutchPride

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top