HighCash.org - Exclusive PPD Network! Old Soul, Young Body. We're going abroad!
2016-06-06, 06:45 AM,
[Image: 25a6yb6.png]

HighCash.org - Exclusive PPD Network

Hello, CPAElites!

We are happy to inform you that a new version of our website is now available to everyone!

We were primarily running with only Polish publishers, however, since the growth has been steadily increasing since we launched in 2012,
we're now becoming an international PPD network, while maintaining our top-notch customer service and releasing even better tools.

The previous version of the website was in operation for 3 years, and the time has now come to introduce some changes.
With version V1, Polish users earned $500,000. If we include the beta HC V2, overall profits so far come to over 1 000 000$.

Check out what we have introduced for you:
- advanced statistical analysis of files, countries, systems, tools, leads, frauds, earnings, offers, and content lockers
- communication with other users via private messages
- new offers coming directly from advertisers
- new functions of the content cocker
- advanced offer manager allows users to manage offers by choosing suitable criteria
- the registration process takes place via an application system allowing effective verification of data
- payments made to bank accounts, Payza, or Neteller (minimum payout: 10$)

More information on methods of payment:
- payments are made automatically on the first day of each month at midnight
- payments are sent to bank accounts in PLN (requests for payments in USD should be sent to payments@highcash.org no later than on the last day of the month),
Payza (also in PLN due to a higher exchange rate than that offered by Payza).
Requests for payments in USD should be sent to payments@highcash.org no later than on the last day of the month), or Neteller (in USD)
-the applicable system of payment is NET15. It should be noted that this is the maximum time period for the realization of payments, as some of them may be sent earlier
- all payments are made in random order

Two points should be emphasized here:
- payments are made automatically on the first day of each month at midnight, so users should provide all necessary payment information beforehand.
It is not possible to postpone the payment until the next month.
If a user fails to submit the above-mentioned information, payment will not be made until the next month (provided all the information has been submitted by then)
- the fee for the transfer of a payment to a bank account is $20

We ensure cooperation with persons who have their own company, and in particular we offer profitable solutions for VAT payers.

The main idea behind creating a new version of HighCash was to bring together an active and qualified community which will satisfy advertisers,
so that they will in turn respond with better offers, higher EPC, and fewer incidents of fraud. This will ensure users a steadier income.

Contact information for website administrators has also been changed.
Please refer to the following addresses:
- admin(at)highcash.org
- contact(at)highcash.org
- payments(at)highcash.org

Responses to e-mails and applications will be made within 24 hours.

You can also contact us via Skype: HighCashDaniel

Skype affiliate managers will be available from Monday through Friday (working days) between 2 pm and 8 pm ETC.
In order to get touch with us at weekends and bank holidays, please contact us via e-mail.

A word from the admin: "Please feel free to reach out to me on Skype to discuss our industry leading US offers Wink"
Latest Thanks - View all

thed00d(2016-06-08 10:41 PM) WarAffiliate(2016-06-07 09:30 PM) 
2016-06-07, 02:25 PM,
Disclaimer - CPA Elites hold no responsibility to any accounts made on networks promoted on this forum, users do so at their own risk.
CPA Elites is not affiliated to any networks being advertised on the forum.
2016-06-07, 09:19 PM,
HighCash has very good support and they have also (as they said) leading US offers. If you look for good PPD network then I recommend you to try HC.

...but HC - you should definitely change the look of this thread :D It just look poorly and for sure it doesn't encourage to register :)
2016-06-07, 09:28 PM,
I would like to vouch for Daniel and HighCash. I have been working with Daniel for a few years. Daniel is extremely professional and has worked very hard on making his PPD network stand out from the rest. His focus on getting the best offers, the highest payouts, and the best performance for his users is very impressive.
2016-06-07, 11:34 PM,
HighCash goes above and beyond to ensure the absolutely best performance for their users. When you add the intuitive content locker designs, continually improving tools, and very steady payment schedule, you'll wish you tested with them sooner.
2016-06-08, 12:29 PM,
I have registered to highcash i hope i can be accepted. I want to try this PPD since I have a little success with some other PPD websites
2016-06-09, 12:33 PM,
HighCash is online for several years, I personally tested them, they are converting very great, also people enjoy them and I can vouch for this network, good luck Daniel.
2016-06-09, 04:40 PM,
I got accepted today. Within the day i submit a registration request. THank you very much HighCash, very fast! Looking forward to do business with you. Anyways, just one question, do you support Payoneer Mastercard payment like ShareCash does?

- cheers!
2016-06-09, 04:46 PM,
Sounds nice. I'll definitely check it out some day.
2016-06-09, 05:00 PM,
Thank you for your kind words, guys :-)

peacemaker - we use Payza, Neteller and Wire Transfer

SmoothDollars - feel free to submit app anytime :-)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ViceOffers | Exclusive Offers - Custom Tools - Payouts Every Tuesday ViceOffers 91 8,693 1 hour ago
Last Post: callieseye
  Approved Network Aragon Advertising - PREMIUM Affiliate Network | Direct WW Offers | Incent | Mobile | AragonTodd-CEO 113 6,689 Yesterday, 12:25 AM
Last Post: TheCpaMaster
  Approved Network ADPUMP Affiliate Network Mike_Adpump 70 3,707 2017-12-13, 10:14 PM
Last Post: Mike_Adpump
  Approved Network LEADBIT.COM - MAX profit on exclusive WOW-offers (CPS/CPL for adult, diet, skin) leadbit 146 9,451 2017-12-13, 08:17 PM
Last Post: ritamshri
  Approved Network Earn & Grow with admitad network! alex_admitad 45 1,834 2017-12-13, 08:06 PM
Last Post: alex_admitad

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top