High Quality Custom Converting Niche Universal Generator Template [Video Demo]
03-18-2016, 07:47 PM
(This post was last modified: 03-21-2016 07:09 PM by WarAffiliate.)
[Image: templates.png]

The template is mobile responsive as well. All sales are processed manually. You can get the files immediately if you see me online. If not, you can at least wait up to 12 hours for the delivery.
For more questions. Feel free to add me at skype.

Video demo
Watch the video at 720p Hd for better quality

Delivery: PM me your transaction order and email via PM or skype. Upon confirmation your order will be delivered in less that 12 hours.
 Thanks given by: drazen2706 , toobanasir , samimoussageek , pepsisquad
03-19-2016, 03:42 PM
CPA Elites premium thread listing.

[MONSTER] CPA MARKETING TOOLBOX [VIDEOS AND TEXT GUIDES]
Hawks CPA Elites - CPA Marketing Starters Course [VIDEOS]
03-19-2016, 08:24 PM
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2016 08:25 PM by Eion.)
Universal Generator Template - Review

This is my honest review of Universal Generator Template by WarAffiliate.

As the name of the product already suggests, it is a web template and with a little bit of modification, you can suit it up for your own niche. This product is amazing and the following elaborated points will make you understand of why I think that.

Ease of Use: (10/10)

The product comes with all the necessary files and is extremely easy to use & customize. There is a pdf manual available where WarAffliate vividly described how to alter every part of the template to suit your niche. The manual comes with picture guide and it takes only a few minutes to build your own niche generator page. You do not need to have any coding knowledge, to modify the template on your own. With only a simple text editor and some basic English, you could customize the page the way you like. The header/background images are easily changeable and you can obtain newer images, easily by spending a minute or two on Google. I would have to give it 10/10 based on its ease of use as it is extremely easy to understand and adjust.

Page Load Performance: (10/10)

I have used many different generator templates and I realized that most of them fails to optimize their source code to make it performance friendly. Most people overlook this factor but load speed plays a huge role in terms of CPA promotion. Time is of the essence and everyone is looking to save times all the time. Hence, a slow & sluggish page will instantly drive away a large portion of your traffic. However, WarAffliate managed to make this template extremely light-weight and it has a fast & smooth loading performance. With no extra js or css junks, this template essentially focuses on making the page as optimized as possible. Just remember to compress your images and you will have a blazing fast load speed. I would like to give a live example, I have a niche generator page which is around 2.24 MB in size and takes 2.447s to load in my current hosting. With this template, the size reduced to 1.55 MB (all same content/images were used) but the loading time went down to a whooping 1.755s!

Generator Quality: (9/10)

The generator is extremely easy to understand and most importantly, it's simple. Nowadays, I have seen many people who have forgot one of the most important factor of product promotion, and that is simplicity. As da Vinci has said, simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. This generator is easy to understand and takes the optimal amount of time for "generating" animation. Many of the current generators nowadays spent too much time showing fake generation animation, thinking that it is more convincing. However, they fail to realize that most people have low patience and will probably leave the site before the generation even ends.

Mobile Responsiveness: (9/10)

The template is universal platform friendly. It looks good on any size of screen. There isn't much to say about this but I have tested it on different devices with different sized screens and all I can say is that it looks and works good on all of them. This is a big plus point as nowadays a large portion of traffic is from mobile devices and mobile responsive sites are mandatory to monetize all the traffic.

Price and Support: (100/10) - I Mean It!

The price is a get! $12.99 for such an easily editable template is simply a get! The quality of the product deserves a price tag of twice its current one. Anyone should be able to afford this product and asking for further discount is simply intolerable in my opinion. The price is already very cheap and it actually deserves a bump. WarAffliate is mostly online on CPAElites and Skype and he is very friendly and supportive. I rated this 100/10 simply because the price is extremely affordable and the quality of support provided by WarAffliate is top notch.

Final Words:

I highly recommend purchasing this template if you are planning on promoting niches which can use a generator like this one. The price is affordable and the the template can be easily customized to fit your needs. You need 0 coding knowledge and the total set up will take you less than 15 minutes. BUY IT!

Best Regards,
Eion

Thanks given by: WarAffiliate
03-20-2016, 04:31 PM
Any review copy left?
03-20-2016, 04:47 PM
(03-20-2016 04:31 PM)daninho Wrote:  Any review copy left?

I did gave out all the review copy. You can just refer above or ask me via pm if you have any queries.

Regards
03-20-2016, 10:11 PM
Templates you've been sharing are all nice. Could you send me 1 review copy? Thanks!

#1 CPA: CPAGrip

#1 CPI: OGAds

#1 PPD: Sharecash
03-21-2016, 07:07 PM
(03-20-2016 10:11 PM)today1991 Wrote:  Templates you've been sharing are all nice. Could you send me 1 review copy? Thanks!

There are no vouch copy left. You can just refer to the video or on the previews review. Thanks

Regards
 Thanks given by: today1991
03-27-2016, 04:13 AM
Just a quick overview of my conversions with this LP using fb ads as traffic source and ogads as network.

[Image: Untitled-1.png]
03-31-2016, 10:09 PM
Are you sure this template is unique? Because I already used for 2 niches. I can show you proof if you need.

Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Do something better mate.
03-31-2016, 10:32 PM
(This post was last modified: 03-31-2016 10:33 PM by alxwanted6k.)
Maybe someone get OP work but i am sure he it's the real owner :) no doubts.

Share This:

Elites Related Threads
Thread: Author Views: Last Post
[Help]CPAGrip custom URL Locker fieldy2012 1,201 04-04-2017 12:54 PM
Last Post: budiman
need landing page for gaming hack niche masssinissa 499 01-08-2017 06:35 AM
Last Post: masssinissa
Clash of Clans HTML template - HQ template M!st3r XX 5,463 01-06-2017 02:26 AM
Last Post: Venetica
OGads Custom CSS - Need Help ashu55 1,373 12-15-2016 02:11 AM
Last Post: weblycos
Free Logo Generator $chestofloot$ 1,901 11-16-2016 12:33 AM