Hi there
2017-02-15, 08:10 PM,
Hi everyone. I'm new here. Work with Instagram etc.
2017-02-15, 08:10 PM,
Hey loony_toonz,

I'm the CPA Elites helper bot. Here's some helpful resources for you to get started:

Use this to learn how to use the forum it covers everything you need to know: Help Documents - Includes Rules, Posting, User Maintenance, Important Information

Welcome To CPA Elites [Read For Useful Information And Links]

If you have any questions post them here: Main CPA Discussions & Elites Helpdesk

- Start your own journey thread on here: Share Your Journey And Get Support - Become A Legend Earner [VIDEO]

- Check out the CPA Elites monster compilation thread: [MONSTER] CPA MARKETING TOOLBOX [VIDEOS AND TEXT GUIDES]

- CPA Elites - CPA marketing video starters course: CPA Elites - CPA Marketing Starters Course [VIDEOS]

- We have an advanced search feature you can use in case you don't get the answers you needed, you can find that here: https://www.cpaelites.com/newsearch.php

You can learn about the forum using this: http://www.cpaelites.com/intro

Thanks
ElitesHelper
[Image: elitesmainheader2016.png]
2017-02-15, 08:18 PM,
Hey there! Welcome :D Im doing instagram too

Do you know why are there no Lamborghini ads on TV?

Because the people who can afford a Lamborghini are not sitting around, watching TV all day.

“Either you run the day, or the day runs you.”
2017-02-15, 10:06 PM,
Hello man, welcome to cpaelites :-)
Enjoy your stay
2017-02-15, 10:46 PM,
Thx for a warm welcome, guys ;)
2017-02-15, 11:06 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-02-16, 01:17 AM by SwiffJustus.)
Hey My Friend, Welcome to the Show were Glad to have you on Board!
2017-02-15, 11:30 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-02-15, 11:33 PM by loony_toonz.)
One of the secrets i've discovered in last couple of months - no matter what you are doing with Instagram - it'll Please, keep it clean this type of discussion does not belong on CPA Elites. your brain :)

But, seriously speaking, i'll try to share some Instagram accounts with CPA Elites users in next day or two. I've got handful of them.
2017-02-15, 11:38 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-02-16, 01:16 AM by SwiffJustus.)
[Image: SMOKE.jpg]

Deletion ApparatusGrin
2017-02-16, 12:36 AM,
(2017-02-15, 11:38 PM)SwiffJustus Wrote:
(2017-02-15, 11:30 PM)loony_toonz Wrote: One of the secrets i've discovered in last couple of months - no matter what you are doing with Instagram - it'll Please, keep it clean this type of discussion does not belong on CPA Elites. your brain :)

Excuse Me?
ARE YOU SERIOUS? lol.. IT WAS A JOKE !!
READ SOME MY POST, I AM WELL AWARE OF MONITORING AND FILTERING SYSTEMS WHEN IT COMES TO THESE SITES AND THESE TYPES OF FORUMS...MY BRAIN IS JUST FINE..
YOU DO YOUR RESEARCH!Tongue

Yes I am Screaming- lol..
you deserved to be screamed on Grin

Now, Can't we just all get along Surprised

UPDATE: Calmer Heads now intact let me just say I apologize for screaming, But to lazy to Change it Tongue..That having be said, Bru, C'mon now..
"YOUR BRAIN"
That is almost tantamount to calling a person Stupid, though I know you didn't mean it that way.. You only meant we need to be more thoughful.. It Just Looks so Damn Bad Though-- lol
[Image: BRAIN.gif]

Ok we'll consider this Matter CLOSED

Dude, i 100% didn't want to injure you. I wanted to say that Instagram is killing my brain for last couple of weeks.
2017-02-16, 01:22 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-02-16, 02:00 AM by SwiffJustus.)
(2017-02-16, 12:36 AM)loony_toonz Wrote: I wanted to say that Instagram is killing my brain for last couple of weeks.

No Biggie My Friend,..This is your Thread Buddy Didn't mean to Hijack it like thatSleep. PEACE BROTHER

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top