Hi, i'm back to the marketing business
2017-02-13, 04:14 AM,
Hi,
Nice forum here.
My name is Anwar and I'm from Morocco.
8 years ago when I was in the high school, I was in blackhat stuffs especially in the streaming videos niche, I had my SEO techniques to bypass the Google search engine (I was in the first page for hundreds of keywords) and tricks to get around google adsense (inciting my visitors to click on forex ads which are in iframes + I knew when to stop the ads and when to run them so as not to get banned...) I was making myself in time $ 10k / month ... And I had to stop because of the studies (my parents forced me and I had to give all my websites to my big brother).
Now that I have finished my studies (civil engineering) and because of the crappy salaries in my country I decided to resume business on the internet.
The thing is, it has become harder than it was at the time; There is too much competition too many marketers who are trying to sell you 1 gram of information for money (if you're lucky and they do not screw you up) And I want (and need) to start making money right now.
So I turn my fate to this forum in the hope of finding a kind mentor who is in blackhat (who knows facebook ads tricks especially) and who could teach me stuff for free.
That's it. I said it all. And sorry for the long post and the bad english Grin
2017-02-13, 04:14 AM,
Hey Anwarovic,

I'm the CPA Elites helper bot. Here's some helpful resources for you to get started:

Use this to learn how to use the forum it covers everything you need to know: Help Documents - Includes Rules, Posting, User Maintenance, Important Information

Welcome To CPA Elites [Read For Useful Information And Links]

If you have any questions post them here: Main CPA Discussions & Elites Helpdesk

- Start your own journey thread on here: Share Your Journey And Get Support - Become A Legend Earner [VIDEO]

- Check out the CPA Elites monster compilation thread: [MONSTER] CPA MARKETING TOOLBOX [VIDEOS AND TEXT GUIDES]

- CPA Elites - CPA marketing video starters course: CPA Elites - CPA Marketing Starters Course [VIDEOS]

- We have an advanced search feature you can use in case you don't get the answers you needed, you can find that here: https://www.cpaelites.com/newsearch.php

You can learn about the forum using this: http://www.cpaelites.com/intro

Thanks
ElitesHelper
[Image: elitesmainheader2016.png]
2017-02-13, 04:40 AM,
(2017-02-13, 04:14 AM)Anwarovic Wrote: Hi,
Nice forum here.
My name is Anwar and I'm from Morocco.
8 years ago when I was in the high school, I was in blackhat stuffs especially in the streaming videos niche, I had my SEO techniques to bypass the Google search engine (I was in the first page for hundreds of keywords) and tricks to get around google adsense (inciting my visitors to click on forex ads which are in iframes + I knew when to stop the ads and when to run them so as not to get banned...) I was making myself in time $ 10k / month ... And I had to stop because of the studies (my parents forced me and I had to give all my websites to my big brother).
Now that I have finished my studies (civil engineering) and because of the crappy salaries in my country I decided to resume business on the internet.
The thing is, it has become harder than it was at the time; There is too much competition too many marketers who are trying to sell you 1 gram of information for money (if you're lucky and they do not screw you up) And I want (and need) to start making money right now.
So I turn my fate to this forum in the hope of finding a kind mentor who is in blackhat (who knows facebook ads tricks especially) and who could teach me stuff for free.
That's it. I said it all. And sorry for the long post and the bad english Grin

Welcome!, Nice that you finished your study! I hope you find a great mentor :)
2017-02-13, 12:37 PM,
I am also new here. I have earned most of my money in different online ventures but they were temporary. Now I am looking for a new and permanent way to create an income stream.
Thanks
2017-02-13, 04:13 PM,
Welcome back to the game Anwar!
2017-02-13, 06:50 PM,
Welcome back man to the world of CPA :)
2017-02-13, 08:39 PM,
Glad to see you're back mate. :)

↘ Best CPA Network for Desktop/Mobile Traffic! ↙
[Image: s1R2zy]
BH +FR PINS, 1000s of TEMPLATES, 5k OFFERS+, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, BITCOIN PAYOUT, Weekly Payouts (Default)
2017-02-14, 07:23 AM,
Thank you for these kind words guys, I'll start a journey on blackhat stuff and let you know
2017-02-14, 07:54 AM,
Welcome to cpaelites :) Wish you best!
2017-02-14, 08:14 AM, (This post was last modified: 2017-02-14, 08:33 AM by SwiffJustus.)
Welcome Back Buddy,

the thing is, it has become harder than it was at the time; There is too much competition too many marketers who are trying to sell you 1 gram of information for money.

I agree with you in theory, but not to the extensiveness With which you seem to feel it's become...DIRE!Sleep.. Or maybe I just won't allow myself to see it that way for fear of Submitting to the outcome of the Battle before it's begun...
I STAY WAR READY !!
Yes there is Competition, but Too much? Well one just needs to find those Ideas , Places and Exploits, I mean LoopholesEvil for which the Majority have yet to venture and Discover... To Me, too Many Just means A CHALLENGE !! And what competitive Red Blooded Creature doesn't like a good game of "Imma Out work..out think and Beat your Butt at this"?
Just take a moment to get re-acclimated and you'll soon find that the Game hasn't changed much Just That the sphere needs to be configured differently.. Bent and twisted a bit..Or as we so affectionately refer to it in this thing of ours..

MASTERFULLY TWEAKED !

As For the Marketers,
I say the More the merrier because for every half baked Half stepping Hack who doesn't take this craft seriously it will only make me look like that much more of a Savior when his EX- Clients
Get a hold of ME ! -LOL

As Far as them selling their grams of information, i have never been one to let anyone put their value on my product so I wont do it to others, that's their prerogative..
Let them keep their bits of Information, My concentration is spent 100% on developing and nurturing my own Even if it has to be from Infancy to Med school..I AM UP TO THE TASK...and Cause I know Win loose or draw, the end result will have produced at least 3 wonderful things.. I will have.

1. Taken on a Challenge and seen it to it's completion thereby letting me know I am no quitter!!

2. I will have gained the experience from that said project !!

3. An Most Importantly I will have gained the Confidence & Momentum to Forge on to the next one...

NEXT CHALLENGE UP!!

[Image: FISH.jpg]
Latest Thanks - View all

Anwarovic(2017-03-15 09:05 AM) dewdropbd(2017-02-14 12:28 PM) DrKent(2017-02-14 08:18 AM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cpa is the easiest online business edumailguy 7 248 2017-09-09, 08:12 PM
Last Post: ElitesCPABoss
  I am new to CPA Marketing unipro 1 149 2017-08-04, 10:05 AM
Last Post: Decorus
  YES I'M BACK BABY!!!! flash_drive 14 478 2017-07-21, 08:40 PM
Last Post: Aftab
  Affiliate Marketing Software udit 2 233 2017-07-05, 12:21 PM
Last Post: udit
  Hello I am a pure newb at this marketing thing Greendholia 2 335 2017-05-03, 07:38 AM
Last Post: Greendholia

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top