Hi from the Tallinn ( Estonia )
2014-05-27, 01:29 AM,
Hello CPA Elites members. I am from Baltic sea country Estonia.

As you can see I have joined some time ago but have not post yet.

So a little bit about my IM story. I am in IM from 2008. I started with free-trials. I have created 2 blogs with success stories ( my brother wrote them for me ) and bookmarked them in 5 sites. The next couple months I had 3 sales ( $122 ). Then I founded some forums and started search the "gold button"...I'd not go further cause everyone of you know that there is not any "button".

Then in january 2014 I understood that I cannot earn money online because of three reasons:

1. I am not native english speaker ( english is my third language therefor do not judge me for my poor english ) and my brother is not interested in IM. So if I need some text/article I need to outsource the job and I need money for that.

2. I am not good at website creation. Every time when I created some website I stuck at some point and could not find the solution. SEO and video creation are also not for me. So I need to outsource it too.

3. I can not think out of the box and therefor I feel that i am not good at niche research.

BUT what I know is that I like advertising ( iMHO IM is advertising ) and I will not give up until I reach my goal. So maybe I will die trying :P

So I decided to think about IM career not like the hobby but like business. And every business need: 1. capital to invest and 2. re-investing wich is more important imho than investing.

So for now I have a job and I will invest some % of my salary in my IM business.

The first step will be account upgrade. I see that the admin of this forum is a great person and he share great methods/niches. So I believe to find here some useful method and start to act with it.

This is all for now. Wish You ALL success!

Best regards,
Estek
2014-05-27, 03:26 AM,
Tere tulemast (Welcome)!
Latest Thanks - View all

estek(2014-05-27 10:02 PM) 
2014-05-27, 02:11 PM,
Welcome to the club!
Latest Thanks - View all

estek(2014-05-27 10:02 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post