Hi everyone!
2016-10-25, 07:26 PM,
Hi! :)

I'm new to the forum and thx for accepting me in the community!

I've been into internet marketing for quite some time now, and I've had some decent success with CPA, although most of my earnings come from promoting digital products and revenue share (in the gambling space).

I've been also doing SEO and consulting as a freelancer.

Aside from my affiliate and freelance businesses, I am also a full-time Affiliate Manager in a great affiliate network in the gambling niche, probably unknown to most of you because up until now it was sort of a private and "closed" community because all the promotion was from word of mouth and private contacts.

I can later share more about our program in case someone is interested, and I believe that those of you interested in the gambling vertical will really love it, as we offer some really great competitive advantages, but enough about that, I am not doing any advertising here, just introducing myself :)

Again, nice to meet you all and I look forward to sharing with you my knowledge and experience,

Sith
2016-10-27, 06:54 PM,
Welcome to CPA Elites Sith, I hope you enjoy the forum. I'll post some links below for you which should help:

Use this to learn how to use the forum it covers everything you need to know: Help Documents - Includes Rules, Posting, User Maintenance, Important Information

Welcome To CPA Elites [Read For Useful Information And Links]

If you have any questions post them here: Main CPA Discussions & Elites Helpdesk

- Start your own journey thread on here: Share Your Journey And Get Support - Become A Legend Earner [VIDEO]

- Check out our monster compilation thread: [MONSTER] CPA MARKETING TOOLBOX [VIDEOS AND TEXT GUIDES]

- Here is a CPA marketing starters course I personally put together recently: CPA Elites - CPA Marketing Starters Course [VIDEOS]

You can learn about the forum using this: http://www.cpaelites.com/intro/

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top