Hi everyone
2016-09-25, 04:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 2016-09-25, 04:03 AM by STYL3SPROD.)
Hi CPA Elites, im new in CPA, i registered on CPA Elites to find new ways to become a good earner, and to meet people too, my first goal on CPA is to buy these:
that cost around 120 euros.

I'm using Instagram but i can't get enough traffic and clicks, i'm searching for some YTB or FB tutorial, or someone who can help me to start CPA, im really motivated and i know that i will really start to work hard when i'll get my first lead.

I'm 16 years old, student in "Première" (french school system).

Thanks for reading my presentation :)

PS: Sorry for bad english, i'm from france and english class isn't good enough to speak good english
2016-09-25, 04:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 2016-09-25, 04:16 AM by SmoothDollars.)
Welcome to CPAElites! I recommend you to read this to get around on this forum, and find the information to get you started with CPA:
http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Welcome-...nks--51399
2016-09-25, 08:09 AM,
Welcome here, you are definitely at the right place :)
2016-09-25, 02:12 PM,
Thank you very much guys ! :)
2016-09-25, 02:33 PM,
Good introduction thanks, welcome to the forum I hope you like it here.

Here's some helpful resources for you to get started:

Welcome To CPA Elites [Read For Useful Information And Links]

If you have any questions post them here: Main CPA Discussions & Elites Helpdesk

- Start your own journey thread on here: Share Your Journey And Get Support - Become A Legend Earner [VIDEO]

- Check out our monster compilation thread: [MONSTER] CPA MARKETING TOOLBOX [VIDEOS AND TEXT GUIDES]

- Here is a CPA marketing starters course I personally put together recently: CPA Elites - CPA Marketing Starters Course [VIDEOS]

You can learn about the forum using this: http://www.cpaelites.com/intro/
2016-09-25, 07:48 PM,
A warm welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay
2016-09-27, 07:55 PM,
Welcome to the CPAelite forums.

If you're not getting enough traffic from Instagram then maybe your niche is wrong or you are trying to get traffic in the wrong ways.

Try following people who have engaged in commenting or liking other peoples posts that are relevant to your niche. For example, if your niche is Clash of Clans hack, go to the clash of clans main instagram page and try to follow the users who liked and commented on the latest post on the main COC instagram.

Best of luck.
2016-09-27, 10:50 PM,
Thank you guys, the matter is i dont have much time and money to invest so it becomes much more difficult, but thanks for advices ;)
2016-09-28, 01:45 AM,
A warm welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top