Hi all
2013-11-27, 03:49 AM,
Hello. I joined this forum and became a Legend immediately without introducing myself first which is a bit rude. And since I need 50 posts to send a PM I better make an introduction haha :D

First of all.. I really like the community and people are very polite and answer questions very quickly. Thanks for this awesome community!

I'm 22 years old and i'm from Belgium. Trying to earn a passive income with Internet Marketing. My main focus atm is on Youtube and Clickbank/PPD. I allready found how to rank videos (only tested on 2). Bought a lot of programs (GSA Ser, Proxies, Ultimate Demon, Scrapebox, TBS, KM3,..).

I'm still a student (Economics) but I have a lot of spare time since I only have 2 courses this semester. So I can work 8 hours a day on Internet Marketing. Would love to find a mentor/mastermind group here that can help me achieve my goal of 1000 dollars a month. (Allready earned 60 this month)

Next semester I need to do my internship and I found a SEO company where I can do my internship (if my school off course accepts this company as a "good" company because they send me back from my internship in Slovenia because I wouldn't reach my competences of a Economic but the company sold training courses on NLP, Law of Attraction, Think and grow rich, hypnosis and other very interesting topics! But they thought it was a bad company for a student economics sadly enough :(
PS: My teachers didn't knew what NLP was :s. So that says enough?)

But w/e now I found a new internship in a SEO company. And they also got knowledge I want to gather :D
After that I will learn NLP and go my own way and travel the world Cool

This was my short introduction. Nerd
2013-11-27, 03:51 AM,
Great to see another 22 years old student from Belgium! Same as me :D

Enjoy your time on the forum!
2013-11-27, 03:55 AM,
Welcome man. You are pretty lucky to have only 2 classes, make the most out of that time. Good luck.
2013-11-27, 03:57 AM,
Welkom! (NL haha!)

Great to see another BE/NE person on here, Getting to know a lot more NL/BE people trough this website.
Good luck with your earnings, if i can every help you out or just want to discuss anything, add me on skype: tim.up2size
i'm on a lot and im always in for a chat :)
2013-11-27, 04:32 AM,
(2013-11-27, 03:51 AM)Ignore Wrote: Great to see another 22 years old student from Belgium! Same as me :D

Enjoy your time on the forum!

Great!! I will PM you some questions when I got my 50 posts haha :D
2013-11-27, 03:23 PM,
Keep working hard and you'll crack that 1k
2013-12-04, 02:39 AM,
Welcome to the forum mate ! You'll get the, all depends only on the amount of action you're willing to put on to it !
Best of luck !

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top