Hi, Newbie Here
2017-07-17, 08:21 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-07-17, 08:25 PM by awalmubarak.)
Hi everyoneSmile, I'm Max, a newbie to CPA and this forum, i've joined a couple of CPA networks and looking forward to learning from you all and make more moneyMoneyMoney from CPA.Grin

I need help. I see a lot of offers when i log in to the CPA networks.. so many offers,
How do i find the best current converting offers.
How do i select an offer.
Is it good to choose country specific offers or all country offers
Which offers are best and easy to convert, leads or sales.
2017-07-17, 08:26 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-07-17, 08:33 PM by Watt.)
Welcome to the forum mate.
Offers performances are usual based on whole network stats.
This means that top performing (converting) offers will appear on 1st 2nd 3rd when user open your locked content.
All offers must have stats near them, so you can easy know which offer has best stats.
You may want to promote an offer directly, simply click on it to see direct link to selected offer. (you can also track it)
You can also disable any offer to be shown and also modify offers that will appear on your locked content.
Basically you should test all offers by not touching nothing on start.
So let some traffic come to you and see what kind of offers perform/converts best in your case.
Everyone has different promotion methods, landing pages, videos, this is why you must test your own stuff.

[Image: hu63sdf.gif]
2017-07-17, 08:38 PM,
(2017-07-17, 08:26 PM)Watt Wrote: Welcome to the forum mate.
This means that top performing (converting) offers will appear on 1st 2nd 3rd when user open your locked content.
All offers must have stats near them, so you can easy know which offer has best stats.
You may want to promote an offer directly, simply click on it to see direct link to selected offer. (you can also track it)
You can also disable any offer to be shown and also modify offers that will appear on your locked content.
So let some traffic come to you and see what kind of offers perform/converts best in your case.
Everyone has different promotion methods, landing pages, videos, this is why you must test your own stuff.

Thanks very much Watt, i start with landing pages.. and also, do i have to buy a domain for every single offer or i can use one domain name for all offers in a particular niche
2017-07-17, 08:41 PM,
(2017-07-17, 08:38 PM)awalmubarak Wrote:

Thanks very much Watt, i start with landing pages.. and also, do i have to buy a domain for every single offer or i can use one domain name for all offers in a particular niche

Not at all mate, one domain is all you need, and it is best to stay like that on start. You can also add unlimited sub domains.

[Image: hu63sdf.gif]
2017-07-17, 10:18 PM,
Welcome to this forum mate

have a nice time

Thanks
2017-07-17, 10:42 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-07-17, 10:43 PM by awalmubarak.)
(2017-07-17, 08:41 PM)Watt Wrote:

Not at all mate, one domain is all you need, and it is best to stay like that on start. You can also add unlimited sub domains.

That's great... didn't think about sub domains... really great. Thanks

(2017-07-17, 10:18 PM)Youtubeviews Wrote: Welcome to this forum mate

have a nice time

Thanks

Thanks mate.. i hope to learn well from you guysSmile
Latest Thanks - View all

Watt(2017-07-17 10:43 PM) 
2017-07-18, 12:03 AM,
(2017-07-17, 10:42 PM)awalmubarak Wrote:
(2017-07-17, 08:41 PM)Watt Wrote:

That's great... didn't think about sub domains... really great. Thanks

(2017-07-17, 10:18 PM)Youtubeviews Wrote: Welcome to this forum mate

have a nice time

Thanks

Thanks mate.. i hope to learn well from you guysSmile

Yeah sure mate when you need

Thanks
2017-07-18, 01:40 AM,
Welcome to this wonderful forum please read the rules.
2017-07-18, 06:27 PM,
(2017-07-18, 01:40 AM)mrtim Wrote: Welcome to this wonderful forum please read the rules.

Okay mate.. will definitely do that.. thanks very much
2017-07-21, 12:42 AM,
Welcome to the forum mate.
have nice day

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CPA Newbie migzgim 7 48 10 hours ago
Last Post: migzgim
  Vaskedap!!! Newbie from Philippines brokenreed09 2 90 2017-10-07, 01:28 AM
Last Post: Watt
  newbie quam 4 71 2017-09-09, 07:17 PM
Last Post: YalaYolo