Hi, My Name is......
2013-06-08, 10:51 PM,
Hi, My Name is......Leo.

I'm new to CPA Elites but been a member of WF.

My frustrating story with IM for the past six months......

Spent fortunes on on every training videos on how to create websites using WP,
bought every Themes for Amazon affilites..thought able to create good websites
not to mentioned my Google Adsense account was disabled (bit disappointing but i'm over it)...
Paid One Day SEO training which cost $$$$...which i find totally boring work doing SEO like reading accounting books or law books...no offense guys
Submitting articles and Social book marking...boring.
bought Youtube videos training...learned and able to implement but not ranking yet
......after 6 months made ZERO profit but COST me already $$$$$$ perhaps even more.

I thought about exiting the game of IM but i have spent so much $$$$$ already in my education....So my last chance is to try my luck with CPA.....just bought a CPA training videos for $20...looking for some good materials that i could implement right away.

I hope when you ready this don't take advantage and don't try to sell something like another WSO but rather a guide and or mentor to succeed through CPA.

I look forward to participate, learning and evolve here through CPA.

Thank you
Leo
2013-06-09, 12:07 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-06-09, 12:09 AM by GunZ.)
Welcome to CPAElites!
Nice to meet one of you, our victims (you know the game "the wolfs from Forum discussions are not allowed here. against the sheeps in WF"). At least you learn your lesson. WF is an extremely WRONG place to waste your time and money (you can use WF only as a marketplace in case you wanna sell some poor crappy WSO).
Anyway at the moment you are at the right place. Here you can read some useful content for free.
Good luck mate and remember: You have to gain the experience in the progress of work. You can not found it in any WSOs. There is no shortcuts....
2013-06-09, 12:28 AM,
Welcome to CPA Elites! I also have wasted a lot of money of money on ebooks, training and believing others. I wont be repeating any of my mistakes ever again.
2013-06-09, 01:45 AM,
Welcome to the the forums you are going to love it here. Everyone is friendly and HQ and very helpful. If you need any help just ask around and im sure you will get answers :).

[Image: 415x155.png]
2013-06-09, 05:13 AM,
Thanks Gunz and Jobz. I got suck into the hype the fisrt six month from Dec to May 2013. I learned the lesson because I spent all these money but made no money not a single penny.

How do I get started and learn from this site with CPA? Should I upgrade my account?
2013-06-09, 07:35 AM,
Welcome to CPAE. I think you know much about earning but the problem is you are trying a little with what you know. When I read your thread it seemed you almost know everything but at the same time your efforts are quite less compared to your knowledge. I may be wrong but just think about it once before spending any extra money.

Trade dota 2 items - PM me
2013-06-09, 07:43 AM,
stop reading and start working! welcome to this forum

Please make me a nice signature Cry
2013-06-09, 10:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-06-09, 02:56 PM by ADFS.)
Hi Alpha
I take heavy action on every good idea. Heavy action on good idea. Eventually I built fantastic websites including product reviews and affiliate sites but no one visit them because they are not ranking. I find SEO very dry and boring and cannot see the time pass me by doing link building.....same when creating youtube videos....

So after 10 months I figured it out...traffic is the problem. Thus paid traffic is the way to go....
2013-06-09, 10:50 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-06-09, 11:38 AM by AwesomeMoMaker.)
Hey! Welcome in CPAElites, I am happy to see that you've never give up :P That's a good thing. Everybody finishes by succeeding one day or another :) Keep going bro, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me.
2013-06-09, 02:59 PM, (This post was last modified: 2013-06-09, 03:27 PM by ADFS.)
Hi Zarsi4

Will do and thanks for the encouragement.

I know i have to fail countless of time before i will succeed..

I have invested so much money in my education it would be wasted if i stop now.

Nothing was working for me so i figured traffic is the issue......thus CPA addresses that problem.

Thanks

(2013-06-09, 02:35 PM)Ignore Wrote: Welcome to CPA Elites! I hope you'll make tons of money :)

Hi Ignore

I cannot see myself working for someone for the next 25 years of my life. I figured I will claim my financial independence which we all have the birth right.

I want to say to myself when I'm 80 yrs old or or even 90 yrs that I gave it all i got to break into Internet Marketing rather than i wish i have tried it, what might it had been. I don't want to go to my death bed where my song is still playing (i.e., I wish i have tried it, i wish i have done it, I wish etc).

I'm starting with small like CPA then go from there.

Cheers
Leo

(2013-06-09, 01:45 AM)God Wrote: Welcome to the the forums you are going to love it here. Everyone is friendly and HQ and very helpful. If you need any help just ask around and im sure you will get answers :).

Thanks God :-) .....appreciate the encouragement.

(2013-06-09, 02:53 AM)LinX Wrote: Welcome to CPA Elites, if you need some eBooks then i recommend you to pick up one of my shares :)

http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-LinX-Fre...-Mediafire

Enjoy mate.

-LinX

Thanks LinX...will look into it.

(2013-06-09, 07:43 AM)Poor Wrote: stop reading and start working! welcome to this forum

Thanks Poor...nice avatar.

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top