Hi! Interested in free trial ebook and movie subcription offers
2015-12-08, 04:59 AM,
Hi!

I am new to this forum but not to this world!

i am Hi! Interested in free trial ebook and movie subcription offers.

I have been doing well with free trial offers and feel like ebooks and movies could be a great niche.

Anyone have any experience with these niches?
Latest Thanks - View all

sombrero(2015-12-22 02:06 AM) 
2015-12-08, 05:08 AM,
Adcentermedia is best for a movie nichie. ( speaking from experience ) unfortunately I have never done Ebooks.
2015-12-09, 01:02 AM,
thx LordPanda. I was doing some research and came across this ebook offer;

mediabinn.com/joinnow/step1.php?a_aid=PaDS&a_bid=41458cdb&data1=%7Bcampaignid%7D&data2=%7BSUBID%7D&data3=%7Bzoneid%7D&sq=1

does anyone have any experience running this or know what networks have this offer?
2016-01-06, 02:55 AM,
(2015-12-08, 04:59 AM)ultimateaff Wrote: Hi!

I have been doing well with free trial offers and feel like ebooks and movies could be a great niche.

Hey :), I'm with Ad-Center and I can tell you that we have affiliates who are very successful in this niche. eBooks especially since there is not that much competition out there.
2016-01-06, 02:59 AM,
(2015-12-08, 04:59 AM)ultimateaff Wrote: Hi!

Welcome to this forum man. You can find here very useful things about cpa. and also about ebook and movie subcription offers. but i dont know how that works have no experiences but they are here always guys who knows how it works. :) if you have any questions ask it in our cpa section.
2016-01-06, 07:14 AM,
Good luck and welcome to cpaelites, I can see you are already experienced publisher, would like to see your journey on our forum, stay active and HQ bud.

Regards
IndeXer
2016-02-17, 09:56 PM,
I plan on testing out adcenter and cashonads within the next week, just doing some research on the ebook niche. Anyone have any insight?

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top