Hi I want to start a PPD site Can anyone help me
2014-01-02, 10:05 PM,
Hi,
This is Andy and I want to start a PPD site of my own but I don't have any knowledge how and from where to start.
Can anyone help me on this.
Plz reply with some help?
Cool
2014-01-02, 10:08 PM,
maybe you could buy my ppd script (see marketplace) so you can start very fast and i will be here to help

The CPA Network Script is HERE: http://cpanetworkscript.com
2014-01-02, 10:09 PM,
You will have to buy a script. There's a normal script that costs $70 I think but it will make your PPD network look like the others. You can get a custom-coded script at Freelancer for about $2.000.
You'll also need a domain and hosting.
Good luck with it!

"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried"

My VIP Shares:
How to stop Chrome from blocking PPI installers
How to make advanced, custom messageboxes that match your theme in VB.

PM ME FOR A 99% OFF DISCOUNT ON HOSTWINDS
2014-01-02, 10:12 PM,
With code I also want to know how those offers are brought to the site and managed ? Any help regarding that.
2014-01-02, 10:21 PM,
First of all, starting a PPD site will just result in being ANOTHER ppd site.
There are tons. Be prepared to fight Sharecash, http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Network-Ban and all the big sites as they will be your competition.

The only way to start a PPD site and actually survive for more than 1 year is by offering something completely unique to your affiliates.
So think about something really good and unique before you start a PPD site else it will be a waste of money.

Which means these standard scripts for 70$ aren't going to get you far, as you look exactly the same as other PPD sites.

You are like the 100th person I have heard who wants to start a PPD site, it simply won't work if you don't come up with something new.
You might have a slight chance of growing big without unique features but that chance is so slim, I would not risk it.

Just my 2 cents.

I am not here to stop you from making a PPD site, I just want to prevent you from making the same mistakes as loads of other people have made.
If you don't care about this post, feel free to buy the 70$ script from the other user in this thread and join in as another plain simple ppd site.

Hope this helps.
2014-01-02, 10:30 PM,
Yes I got your point I just want to try my luck on it but before that I want to get all necessary information on how to start and handle/maintain such site.
Thanks All!
2014-01-03, 01:07 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-01-03, 01:09 AM by mic141414.)
<<Which means these standard scripts for 70$ aren't going to get you far, as you look exactly the same as other PPD sites.>>

My script is customizable. I have some customers who have sites that do not look like the one they got when they bought it. Different design, different dashboard etc ..
Our coder also takes custom works so you can modify the script (add/remove features) as you wish.

The CPA Network Script is HERE: http://cpanetworkscript.com
2014-01-03, 07:07 AM,
Better stay as a publisher of your network mate. Hundreds of PPD network already existing no need for you to compete with those network. Besides you need to invest huge amount of money when i say huge its more than $10,000 just because of this what you call "ADVERTISING" and "FIRST PAYOUT"
2014-01-03, 07:14 AM,
(2014-01-02, 10:30 PM)ppdhowto Wrote: Yes I got your point I just want to try my luck on it but before that I want to get all necessary information on how to start and handle/maintain such site.
Thanks All!

As someone here is already trying to sell you his script, you can try asking him as most of us here are publishers.

We're not trying to be discouraging or anything but every once in a while people pop up asking questions about starting a PPD site, a week later they promote here and elsewhere, a week more later they stop. As the others have said, the only thing that will make you even survive in this business is by offering something unique, but if you really believe you can handle maintaining a site of your own, then go for it.
2014-01-03, 07:38 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-01-03, 07:40 AM by apladas.)
I think you should go through with it, you will learn a lot on the way about managing business, coding, server administration and so on, it will be really hard to compete but the experience is worth it even if you don't become a successful ppd network.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [HELP NEEDED] Embedding P*rn videos to my adult WordPress Site nudes 15 1,973 2017-06-16, 02:09 PM
Last Post: tropicallad
  How to know if my Site was sandboxed or penalized? User 6 1,470 2016-11-03, 06:33 PM
Last Post: DarkFist
  Site problem Mesmero44 3 926 2016-04-26, 11:44 PM
Last Post: Eion
  How can i make "torrent" site like that one? honeydew 5 1,338 2016-03-14, 04:27 AM
Last Post: TheDutchLegend
  HELP!!! Can't login at my wordpress site. Mark366 15 1,056 2015-11-18, 03:59 PM
Last Post: Mark366

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top