Hi Freinds
2013-06-12, 10:28 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-06-12, 10:36 PM by Smatik.)
Just passed 12th grade Smile .Now waiting 2 months for college to start. My friends got employed in some call center to earn little cash but i got a little late for the interview. So i also thought of earning a little through internet and was redirected to this site. I don't have any experience in this field(NewB). Hope you guys help me to start off.
Thanks
Sorry for bad english.
I would also like to little about the terminologies like niche,page landing etc. which are frequently used in this forum.
2013-06-12, 10:40 PM,
Welcome to CPA Elites.

To get started check this thread out:
http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-PPD-CPA-...ing-niches

Then read my thread:
http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-The-Simp...od-8-steps

Money
2013-06-12, 10:47 PM,
(2013-06-12, 10:28 PM)Smatik Wrote: Just passed 12th grade Smile .Now waiting 2 months for college to start. My friends got employed in some call center to earn little cash but i got a little late for the interview. So i also thought of earning a little through internet and was redirected to this site. I don't have any experience in this field(NewB). Hope you guys help me to start off.
Thanks
Sorry for bad english.
I would also like to little about the terminologies like niche,page landing etc. which are frequently used in this forum.

A little bit of hard work and you'll soon earn the same amount or even more than what your friends are earning except that everything will be on autopilot most of the time lol . Welcome to the forums! :)
2013-06-12, 10:59 PM,
Thanks again for a warm welcome
2013-06-13, 02:16 AM,
Welcome to CPA Elites!

Here are some of my great giveaways: (more in the VIP section)
۞ Website theme maker
۞ How to make a free generator
۞ Paypal file downloader
۞ How to create tons of real instagram accounts

Here you'll find great help from CPA Elites members :)
۞ Newbies Helpdesk
Before making a thread check out this epic tutorial:
۞ Click here

I did other giveaways in the VIP section. Once you become VIP you'll be able to get them.

Goodluck in the CPA world ;)

Ignore <3
2013-06-13, 03:06 AM,
Welcome to the forums man :). If you are a "newb" like you say you are then you picked the perfect forums to start and soak up some knowledge.

[Image: 415x155.png]

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top