Hi!
2014-10-26, 10:01 PM,
Should have made my first post here, sorry didn't notice it.

I have been doing IM for a few years now.

Had my first big success with my first blog, sold i for 10K a few years ago but it was really a big fluke because it only make about £100 a month in Adsense.

I think the guy just liked the domain.

Then after than I had success with micro niche sites but then Panda/Penguin came a lot and wiped them all out.

Now I am having success with writing some review on my niche sites and selling some bodybuilding related products, also with Amazon but the commission sucks.

Also been looking at CPA for a while but never really got started with it, really hope to be making progress by the new year.

I see there are some people here willing to offer referrals and some coaching so really hope to get started like that.

I have an idea how to do this but I think I really need someone to be like - do this, now do this, now to this - a bit like a mentor.

I have GSA and had some mixes success in ranking some subpages but I am not making thie kind of money I need to change my life.

Anyway, enough about me -

TO OUR SUCCESS!!!
2014-10-26, 10:31 PM,
Hello and welcome to CPA Elites, mooton !
2014-10-26, 10:33 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-10-26, 10:33 PM by Jaxxon.)
Welcome to CPAElites buddy, enjoy your stay. Don't forget to read the forum rules. Since you have got experience in the IM field it will be easy to start with CPA and SEO for you. Read around and im sure you will have success :)
2014-10-26, 10:53 PM,
Better late then never, Welcome!

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2014-10-26, 11:07 PM,
Welcome to the forum mate and good luck!

Make sure to read the forum rules: here

Please leave a reply and keep my threads alive for others to find and benefit from. Don't just leave a thanks because others need help too.
2014-10-26, 11:46 PM,
Thanks all! I might try parasite pages and CPA, But I am not keen on starting new projects unless its a proven model.
2014-10-27, 11:10 PM,
welcome to elites mooton, glad you joined us. Hope you are able to pick up the information that you need to successfully transition. Good luck in your IM journey mooton.
2014-10-28, 12:34 AM,
(2014-10-27, 11:10 PM)AdeptiveAaron Wrote: welcome to elites mooton, glad you joined us. Hope you are able to pick up the information that you need to successfully transition. Good luck in your IM journey mooton.

Thanks, good luck to u too Aaron.
Latest Thanks - View all

AdeptiveAaron(2014-10-28 02:57 AM) 

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top