CPAElites is for sale! As a result of the 2 months CEO absence: Please click [here] to read more!

Hi
2014-01-03, 11:35 PM,
I'm Viet and was doing IM from 2008 till 2011. Had some Amazon affiliate program success and Adsense 100-150$/days. After a lot of fractures in my life I retired from this activity and thought that I won't get back.

But like two months ago I started to dig in again and what I found is that Internet marketing quality went below "low". Everybody is spamming and everyone cheat everyone :D . For example We cheat Google, Google cheat us. We cheat Youtube, flaggers kick us and so on. I bought couple guides where I read about methods which were ON like in 2003? And these e-books goes for ~50$, pretty amazing stuff. Somehow Blackhat thing is becoming more like Scamhat.

So with those thoughts in my mind I started to learn a lot and remember things I knew. I have this kind of attitude: if you can make money with low quality I can make also and expand to good quality.

I've started Amazon affiliate micro niche and also made first steps into PPD.
I need some guidance. If you could help me, I would be million times thankful to you.
Also I wish to find some friends here.

My Help thread in newbie section:
/Thread-Demi-s-Helpdesk-I-need-some-guidance-in-PPD

Cheers
2014-01-03, 11:52 PM,
Hello and Welcome to CPAELITES buddy !
2014-01-03, 11:55 PM,
Welcome to cpaelites. Good luck with PPD.

I'm not an expert or anything like that, but I know a few tricks. Feel free to ask me anything and I can try to help you out.

And a lot of people of this forum love to help out us newbies :)
2014-01-04, 04:10 AM,
Hello sir, welcome to CPAElites! :) I hope you will enjoy your stay with us and we also hope we can learn new things from you. :)

Kind Regards,
CapsLuck

[Image: addskype.png?u=iSaganiCPA&c=purple]
--------------
2014-01-04, 04:17 AM,
Welcome to CpaElites!

ShareBay.net - Best PPD network with express payouts! [topic]
BlogLock.net - Innovative blogging network with its own gateway! [topic]
BlogLock Plugin - Simple monetize your WordPress by content locking! [topic]
2014-01-04, 05:52 AM,
Hi, Demigod, welcome to the #1 CPA marketing forum on the 'net!
2014-01-04, 12:57 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-01-04, 12:57 PM by demigod888.)
As I don't have 50 posts to PM, add my skype:

Code:
seminight

I will definetely grasp some of your knowledge and also share what I know from my side.

Cheers

(2014-01-03, 11:55 PM)mike159 Wrote: Welcome to cpaelites. Good luck with PPD.

I'm not an expert or anything like that, but I know a few tricks. Feel free to ask me anything and I can try to help you out.

And a lot of people of this forum love to help out us newbies :)
2014-01-04, 02:21 PM,
Welcome to CPA elites bro. It's a great forum and as a new guy, I feel really comfortable. I also see that you have already bought premium membership. I have been giving a few thoughts of giving it a go too.
Cheers.

[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
2014-01-04, 06:18 PM,
Welcome to CPAelites demigod888! I see you are already helping out and supporting the forums. Looks like you have a lot of experience already with IM!

Want GSA SER to start making POWERFUL links FAST? Like these results I'm getting below?

[Image: pYgbKa4.png]

Then Check out my GSA Verified Link List Here.
2014-01-04, 08:45 PM,
Welcome to CPAElites!

About Us | Contact Us | CPAElites | Advertise | Stats

Copyright © 2013 - 2020 by (company to be announced later)
Temporarily (!) powered by MyBB, fixed (repaired) and enhanced by Charlie Harper (GitHub) aka Charles Francis Harper (Wikipedia)
Return to top
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.