Hey guys, starting out again
2014-11-26, 01:15 AM,
Hey,

Thinking of starting CPA again after not having done anything for the past year ish. Have made a decent amount in the past using youtube and Blogger but now want to start learning SEO.

Done a bit of searching around on the forum but cant really seem to find a 'guide' on how to start out... wanting to rank by whitehat seo.

Was wondering if you could take a look at my plan and answer questions / make suggestions :)

plan :

1. Buy domain and hosting, create Facebook page and create Youtube video.

2. Create website with wordpress, and install plugins for on page SEO (I remember seeing something about various plugins you can install that will basically do all the on page SEO for you ? If anyone could tell me the name of this it would be appreciated :) )

3. This is the part i'm struggling with.... I'm not sure how I am meant to build links to my site but keep it whitehat so if anyone could give me some tips on that i'd appreciate it :)

4. Try and build genuine fans on facebook group...

pretty basic plan for now but please post your tips :)

thanks

Kieran
2014-11-26, 01:20 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-11-26, 01:21 AM by MrZeus.)
As for the plugin, you can use Yoast seo plugin as it worked for me pretty well. And for backlinks there's many ways to get them such as profile links, blogs comments and social networks etc. You can find more here, http://www.cpaelites.com/Forum-Whitehat-Blackhat-SEO
And I'd suggest you to just focus on youtube since it would take a long time till you site gets ranked if you're doing whitehat seo.
Latest Thanks - View all

kieere2k13(2014-11-26 01:42 AM) 

Make sure to read the forum rules: here

Please leave a reply and keep my threads alive for others to find and benefit from. Don't just leave a thanks because others need help too.
2014-11-26, 01:25 AM,
(2014-11-26, 01:20 AM)MrZeus Wrote: As for the plugin, you can use Yoast seo plugin as it worked for me pretty well. And for backlinks there's many ways to get them such as profile links, blogs comments and social networks etc. You can find more here, /Forum-Whitehat-Blackhat-SEO
And I'd suggest you to just focus on youtube since it would take a long time till you site gets ranked if you're doing whitehat seo.

You are so responsible to be a modirator and you deserve it thanks
2014-11-26, 01:44 AM,
(2014-11-26, 01:20 AM)MrZeus Wrote: As for the plugin, you can use Yoast seo plugin as it worked for me pretty well. And for backlinks there's many ways to get them such as profile links, blogs comments and social networks etc. You can find more here, /Forum-Whitehat-Blackhat-SEO

I don't really mind about time as I'm in it for the long run... I couldn't get youtube to work any more which is why i sorta gave up...

Is Blackhat SEO still a viable option? Reason i'm thinking Whitehat is because of latest google updates ...
2014-11-26, 01:47 AM,
(2014-11-26, 01:44 AM)kieere2k13 Wrote:

I don't really mind about time as I'm in it for the long run... I couldn't get youtube to work any more which is why i sorta gave up...

Is Blackhat SEO still a viable option? Reason i'm thinking Whitehat is because of latest google updates ...

Yeah, most of the people still do stuff like churn and burn. If you're still going with whitehat, then you should keep trying other stuff as well so you don't waste your time.

Make sure to read the forum rules: here

Please leave a reply and keep my threads alive for others to find and benefit from. Don't just leave a thanks because others need help too.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guys Need Help With Ses PoS3!DoN 2 91 2017-09-01, 10:47 PM
Last Post: PoS3!DoN
  SEO guys please i need help daboov 1 177 2017-07-17, 02:51 PM
Last Post: NickGatzos
  Dropshipping starting questions Sedativ 21 1,033 2017-06-25, 07:40 PM
Last Post: MoneyLogo
  Guys need help in setting up Amazon ses PoS3!DoN 3 191 2017-06-11, 12:27 PM
Last Post: yassiyoh
  hey guys! Just started my journey OneCellstore 5 324 2017-05-31, 09:03 PM
Last Post: AlexisAdverten