Hey guys! Very excited to be here.
2017-01-05, 07:36 AM,
Hey guys! So I'll keep this short and sweet, my name is Jake as my username shows and I am VERY new to internet marketing/cpa and am very excited to finally dive into it all. I know there is a lot of potential and I know it will take a lot of hard work and studying to make it happen but I am excited.

My questions to you guys: Is there a good starting place? Where did you guys first start studying and learning? Any good mentors/books/videos anything you feel is a good starting place PLEASE PLEASE share with me!

Thanks guys, really looking forward to getting started on here. Smile
2017-01-05, 07:59 AM,
Hi there and welcome! :)
From where to start..
Check what others doing by read some journeys: https://www.cpaelites.com/Forum-Follow-A...s-Bragging
Once you have something in mind and you think that you can do it too, check this:
https://www.cpaelites.com/Forum-Niches-T...-Downloads find some niches, tuts, downlod tools and DON'T overthink, just test while you learning.
Trial and error and you will polish method that you are testing and you can expect to bank hard from it :)
Skip mentor part, no one will tell you copy/paste method that he/she uses its always better to find something on your own. Also main purpose of this forum is to help you to make some $ in IM. There are lots of hidden gems on here, but, if I point you in that direction they will no longer be hidden and they will no longer be gems ;) Work hard, you'll find it for sure. GL mate

↘ Best, Coolest CPA-Mobile CPI Network EVER!!! FIND OUT MORE. ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]
BH +FR PINS, LOTS OF TEMPLATES, MORE THAN 5k OFFERS, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, EVEN BITCOIN PAY, Weekly Payouts, PM ME

2017-01-05, 08:04 AM,
Welcome to cpaelites jake :)
Just head on tutorials section and you'll find many guides to get started Smile
2017-01-05, 08:10 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-01-05, 08:10 AM by Jake10.)
(2017-01-05, 07:59 AM)theNEW_oldDzo Wrote: Hi there and welcome! :)
From where to start..
Check what others doing by read some journeys:
Once you have something in mind and you think that you can do it too, check this:
find some niches, tuts, downlod tools and DON'T overthink, just test while you learning.
Trial and error and you will polish method that you are testing and you can expect to bank hard from it :)
Skip mentor part, no one will tell you copy/paste method that he/she uses its always better to find something on your own. Also main purpose of this forum is to help you to make some $ in IM. There are lots of hidden gems on here, but, if I point you in that direction they will no longer be hidden and they will no longer be gems ;) Work hard, you'll find it for sure. GL mate

Thank you very much! I have a long night planned looking through everything! I appreciate the help :)

(2017-01-05, 08:04 AM)moneyboy2012 Wrote: Welcome to cpaelites jake :)
Just head on tutorials section and you'll find many guides to get started Smile

Lol must have completely missed that section! Thank you so much for your help :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey Guys WhizzKid 3 57 2017-10-18, 12:37 AM
Last Post: LB'Decoy
  Hey Theviciated 2 76 2017-09-28, 02:01 AM
Last Post: Theviciated
  Hey ende124 5 141 2017-09-27, 07:29 PM
Last Post: PRINC3
  Hi guys! Deoes 3 114 2017-09-26, 02:39 PM
Last Post: HawkEye
  whats uo guys Have_a_good_day 4 113 2017-09-24, 02:26 AM
Last Post: PRINC3