Hey guys! ThaCoderMan
2014-06-20, 09:35 PM,
Hey guys, well my name pretty much says it all I love to code and challenge my mind, it is just so interesting to me, I love coding something and seeing it on the screen I like to say I am fluent in Java and C#, I am just getting into the boat of making programs useful to "hackers" or people who need ads viewed or just wanna annoy people all together :p, well I never really get into forums but I am trying this one out and I hope to sell some programs here maybe to make a little extra money :P

Thanks for your time,
ThaCoderManCool
2014-06-20, 09:42 PM,
There is sure need of coders here, you would make some good sales here!
2014-06-20, 10:04 PM,
(2014-06-20, 09:35 PM)ThaCoderMan Wrote: Hey guys, well my name pretty much says it all I love to code and challenge my mind, it is just so interesting to me, I love coding something and seeing it on the screen I like to say I am fluent in Java and C#, I am just getting into the boat of making programs useful to "hackers" or people who need ads viewed or just wanna annoy people all together :p, well I never really get into forums but I am trying this one out and I hope to sell some programs here maybe to make a little extra money :P

Thanks for your time,
ThaCoderManCool

Welcome, please don't confuse this with hacking type forums though, discussions here should be related to making money.
I mentioned this as I read your message:
Quote:making programs useful to "hackers"

Just remember to keep the discussions clean and your good to go.

Thanks
Hawk
2014-06-20, 11:55 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-06-20, 11:56 PM by ThaCoderMan.)
(2014-06-20, 10:04 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2014-06-20, 09:35 PM)ThaCoderMan Wrote: Hey guys, well my name pretty much says it all I love to code and challenge my mind, it is just so interesting to me, I love coding something and seeing it on the screen I like to say I am fluent in Java and C#, I am just getting into the boat of making programs useful to "hackers" or people who need ads viewed or just wanna annoy people all together :p, well I never really get into forums but I am trying this one out and I hope to sell some programs here maybe to make a little extra money :P

Thanks for your time,
ThaCoderManCool

Welcome, please don't confuse this with hacking type forums though, discussions here should be related to making money.

Thanks
Hawk

Thank you, yea so what type of programs are allowed?? Any sort of bombers? Also persay is a service offering to code a program for someone allowed? And where can I post, cause I plan on buy the ranks, it's just no money :P

(2014-06-20, 09:42 PM)xyzabc Wrote: There is sure need of coders here, you would make some good sales here!

Thanks man :P I hope to, I know so much but cant make anything out of it :P
2014-06-20, 11:58 PM,
(2014-06-20, 11:55 PM)ThaCoderMan Wrote:

Thanks for your time,
ThaCoderManCool

Thanks
Hawk

Thank you, yea so what type of programs are allowed?? Any sort of bombers? Also persay is a service offering to code a program for someone allowed? And where can I post, cause I plan on buy the ranks, it's just no money :P

(2014-06-20, 09:42 PM)xyzabc Wrote: There is sure need of coders here, you would make some good sales here!

Fake Hacks and bots of Social media websites.
2014-06-21, 12:00 AM,
(2014-06-20, 11:58 PM)Aakarsh Wrote: Fake h@cks and bots of Social media websites.

So fb like bots and shiz are allowed, What about like snapchat bombers, and SMS bombers, things like that, because I made one that includes, Skype, Snapchat, SMS, Email, and I was just checking before I released and got banned haha :P
2014-06-21, 12:42 AM,
(2014-06-20, 11:55 PM)ThaCoderMan Wrote:

Thanks for your time,
ThaCoderManCool

Thanks
Hawk

Please post questions in the newbies help desk section, this is for introducing yourself not promoting future services. Or, use the contact forum instead.
2014-06-21, 12:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-06-21, 12:58 AM by moro1991.)
This forum have HQ information about online business so we don't need something like that ;)
Let's be more legit and...business talks :)
Best regards !

Edit: Welcome here :) You will find a lot of legit informations here :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hi Guys Allensol 2 55 2017-12-12, 07:50 PM
Last Post: MrShareCare
  Hello Guys hungtulo 4 161 2017-12-10, 03:43 PM
Last Post: LB'Decoy
  Hey Gepups 1 53 2017-12-02, 12:17 AM
Last Post: Elites_Mate
  what's up guys Savage 2 70 2017-11-30, 09:24 PM
Last Post: monstermaash
  Hey there, Excalibur here! :) iiiExcaliburiii 5 174 2017-11-27, 05:00 PM
Last Post: HawkEye