Hey all - Another noob
2015-11-25, 12:05 AM,
Hello everyone,

Another new guy here looking to gain some knowledge in the CPA world with the hopes of returning the knowledge in the future to someone struggling like myself. I started out this journey over a month ago when I lost my job. I had roughly $1500 in the bank to make this IM thing work and I was positive I could do it. Now.. Not so much. I as most new guys to the scene bought a few "systems" to try and follow and although I learned from those systems I was left with more questions then answers.

Initially I launched a ecommerce store. That took me days to figure out but once I got it up and running it was partially successful. Successfull in the fact that I made a few sales here and there but not enough to even break even from what I was spending in ads.
Facebook was what I hit with advertising and although I got a lot of hits and response from there the conversions were not very good. Long story short I got my account banned for unknown reasons and they seem virtually impossible to deal with.

At this point my bank account was starting to run low so I decided while I atleast have some money left I should start to educate myself more so my next adventure wouldnt flop as the first one. I stumbled across CPA again as I have in the past (couple years ago I tried the IM thing) and decided I would try it again. I read up as much as I could find and started to apply to a couple CPA programs . I was excited to start this venture and then 1 by 1 all the places I applied to came back with a denial. This bummed me out until I found a CPA****. They accepted me and I got to work. I spent hours upon hours sometimes 14 hours a day trying to figure it out and nothing. I could not get a single conversion. I decided this was it and if I didnt make this work I was going to fail yet again. Just like my wife told me I would...

I decided to spend what little money I had left on some paid ads to try and convert as I had watched some training with directcpv and it seemed like it would hit. It didnt and I lost everything as far as money that I had left. Now here I am. Desperate to learn and desperate to make this work. I have a wife and 3 boys who depend on me. My bills are piling up fast and nobody believes in what im doing except myself. I refuse to fail and I am determined to prove everyone wrong. I have a dream and I intend to live out that dream. However now... Im in a tight spot and my back is against the wall... Hoping I can learn from this place and everyone here. Thanks for having me and that is my story
Latest Thanks - View all

PRELIATOR(2015-11-25 01:05 AM) MoneyCashers(2015-11-25 12:26 AM) 
2015-11-25, 12:22 AM,
Welcome to the community, Hutch!

It's always nice to see new members telling us a little about their life, most of the people went through what you're facing right now. Some gave up, some didn't, but trust me those who never give up always reach their goals.

I'd suggest you one thing though, never spend money on things you don't know much about it yet. Take your time learning everything about it, when you think you're ready then you can finally start taking action and applying what you learned.
Latest Thanks - View all

Hutch(2015-11-25 12:30 AM) 

Make sure to read the forum rules: here

Please leave a reply and keep my threads alive for others to find and benefit from. Don't just leave a thanks because others need help too.
2015-11-25, 12:22 AM,
Welcome to the Clan Hutch :)

Quote:and nobody believes in what im doing except myself. I refuse to fail and I am determined to prove everyone wrong. I have a dream and I intend to live out that dream.

I will say this got my attention :)

It would be my genuine pleasure to help you get started :)

Add me on Skype: Money.Cashers
And we'll throw around some ideas :)

PS. You might find this helpful: http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-The-Dream-You-Never-Had

I look forward to speaking with you sir.

~MoneyCashers
Latest Thanks - View all

Hutch(2015-11-25 12:30 AM) 

Even if you don't believe in yourself... I will. :)

[Image: banner3.jpg]
2015-11-25, 12:35 AM,
Thanks for the welcome guys! Thanks for the suggestion MrZeus! I wish I had found this place earlier before I spent what little money I had! Oh well.. Live and learn I suppose. I now know that MMO is one of the most profitable niches IM's hit. People like myself are a easy sell with promises of a new shiny system guaranteed to make you bank. I know thats horse crap now.

Thanks MoneyCrashers. I will take you up on that offer! I have read multiple posts by you and Im excited to get your help. People such as yourself are where I intend to be in the future once I get this thing figured out! Ill get on that thread right now and get to reading!
2015-11-25, 02:21 PM,
Welcome to the forum. My advice... don't rely on CPA to make a full-time income, ever. Trust me when I tell you that very few are able to successfully make an ongoing income out of it, it's do-able, yes, but understand you must figure out good ideas by yourself and think outside the box to truly succeed. Thanks for signing up!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey Theviciated 2 71 2017-09-28, 02:01 AM
Last Post: Theviciated
  Hey ende124 5 134 2017-09-27, 07:29 PM
Last Post: PRINC3
  Hey Peeps! cakiits 3 89 2017-09-14, 07:06 PM
Last Post: salen72
  Hey Guys jackfreeman 1 102 2017-08-04, 10:33 PM
Last Post: jack007
  HEY YALL GetRight 1 100 2017-08-04, 11:05 AM
Last Post: Maserati