Hey all
2016-01-22, 06:08 PM,
Thought I atleast would say hello to you all, hey! and tell you a little about my self :)

Who am I then?
I'm 38 year old guy from Sweden with a wife and one kid and another on its way in June.

I love to build websites. Been doing it as my main hobby on and off for 20 years now.
I don't make a living from im but I'm getting there, before 2015 I never thought my sites could earn any money but now I know better and I hope that I one day can quit my day job, dreaming....

I have been reading many other IM/seo forums over the years but they all have been going downhill..
Forum discussions are not allowed here. still got some good content but more and more starting to feel like another site that starts with W.
So I'm searching for a new home where I can read up on all the new things and ideas around seo and this place looks promising, I need something to do when I'm at my day job :)

I'm a little bit old school so it's 99% white hat for me when it comes to seo so I hope it's not just bh ideas here but from the post I can read there are a few guys in here that know what they are talking about.

Probably going to upgrade my account soon.

Best regards
Gunoil
2016-01-22, 06:15 PM,
Welcome to CPA Elites Gunoil, I think ever forum has good and bad content, including this forum too. What I like about Elites is that the community are friendly to each other though, you get the good stuff and the bad stuff posted, if you can find the hidden diamonds in the rough though, and stick your own spin on them, you're sorted.
2016-01-22, 08:10 PM,
Ofc all open forums have good and bad content and it's up to the reader to sort out what's good or not.
And you are spot on about the friendliness in here, it looks like it's a way better atmosphere in here then most places, that I like alot.
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2016-01-22 08:28 PM) 
2016-01-22, 09:18 PM,
Welcome to CPAE Gunoil, What I can say is that you're home, You really can find WH stuff in here but not as much as BH because a lot prefer BH over WH because its a bit fast and easy money, You'll love it here, Friendly people, amazing shares, you will get help whenever you want, Believe me I was in a lot of forums before here but never was active as much as I'm in here, this forum helped me a lot, That's what I can say

[Image: di1WHG0.png?1]
2016-01-26, 09:04 PM,
(2016-01-22, 06:08 PM)Gunoil Wrote: Thought I atleast would say hello to you all, hey! and tell you a little about my self :)

Who am I then?
I'm 38 year old guy from Sweden with a wife and one kid and another on its way in June.

I love to build websites. Been doing it as my main hobby on and off for 20 years now.
I don't make a living from im but I'm getting there, before 2015 I never thought my sites could earn any money but now I know better and I hope that I one day can quit my day job, dreaming....

I have been reading many other IM/seo forums over the years but they all have been going downhill..
Forum discussions are not allowed here. still got some good content but more and more starting to feel like another site that starts with W.
So I'm searching for a new home where I can read up on all the new things and ideas around seo and this place looks promising, I need something to do when I'm at my day job :)

I'm a little bit old school so it's 99% white hat for me when it comes to seo so I hope it's not just bh ideas here but from the post I can read there are a few guys in here that know what they are talking about.

Probably going to upgrade my account soon.

Best regards
Gunoil

Hey dude, welcome to your new home :). You can find here everything about cpa and also many guides etc about seo. if you need some help. I will always try to fix your problem :).

Thanks
theDutchLegend

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey Guys WhizzKid 3 62 2017-10-18, 12:37 AM
Last Post: LB'Decoy
  Hey Theviciated 2 78 2017-09-28, 02:01 AM
Last Post: Theviciated
  Hey ende124 5 142 2017-09-27, 07:29 PM
Last Post: PRINC3
  Hey Peeps! cakiits 3 92 2017-09-14, 07:06 PM
Last Post: salen72