Hey Legends- Ever hear of UBOT???
2014-06-10, 09:22 AM,
Greetings citizens of CPAElites,

I must say this forum has really educated me in many ways. Ironically the most important thing i learned.....time.

I have an idea. I purchased Ubot 5 (Advanced). I'm far from good at programming. I read another Legend's thread and it really hit home. I was so "drowned" in different ways to save my marriage (it failed btw lol).

I am wondering if anyone would be interested in starting a money making journey with Ubot automated power. For some reason ebay popped in my mind as I can automate listing, for very cheap dropship crap, then resell for a profit, with the power of being able to automate listing the same items.....you can imagine low profit items (or even specialty products) how much it would automate, add up as the listing will be set to go, under ebay radar not to get banned. But people post hundreds of listings anyway, no it's just an easier way (insane easier lol).

- Sincerely apologize if this section is not where i should have posted this (havent been on for awhile).
- What do you think of the idea? (I have confidence in Legends and trust your opinions).
- Could you add suggestions (maybe on a more private communication)
- Would anyone be interested is sharing ebay methods and tactics with me,and I will leverage Ubot to turn this into a cash machine.

If it is a success, my plan (i encourage you as well) to ensure some profits are regularily donated to CPAElites as this could be huge. Wonder if Hawkeye has any input.

I feel odd as I'm not sure if i should posted this here, and if this idea would make sense at all.

- I can literally make 100's of gmail account with spun info, possibly multiple ebay accounts. I feel I am not breaking my ethically though process as there are thousands of people who do not work, and do ebay all day (living the dream). Now is the Legend Societies turn.

Input please!!!!
--- btw Ubot cannot be obtained other than dishing out $600 bones.

1st Goal. Make my money back from my Ubot purchase.

Very interested in getting inout from highly intelligent folks.

Regards,
Nobledroid

Anon
2014-06-10, 10:29 AM,
If you are new using ubot, download 4.20 (v5 is really buggy).
Latest Thanks - View all

Nobledroid(2017-04-05 03:08 AM) 
2014-06-10, 10:35 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-06-10, 10:37 AM by Pachu.)
Hi, IMO it's a complex idea which will need some good budget to start on.

Why don't you use your development for other task like creating and selling social media accounts? (if that's possible to automatize with ubot i think it'd be a cool idea)

I just throwed an idea. My point is, if you want to go serious with ebay, you should first work in small projects to bring some cash into your pocket, save a decent amount of money and then go balls deep with the idea you're telling us
Latest Thanks - View all

HQ Video service, oldest one at CPAElites

Sample --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfLlDLYF28g

Hire service here
2014-06-10, 12:18 PM,
I am interested I have a good bit of experience with ubot, and I actually owned a license.
Latest Thanks - View all

2014-06-10, 07:32 PM,
Ubot 5 is extremely buggy and if you are trying to do advanced bots with the 'out the box' product, you will have a head ache.
I've been using ubot 4 for 2 years and although i am very good at it, there are some bugs that are out of my hands which will never get fixed.
their support is the worst in the business. With that being said, it is still good for automating certain tasks and i may be interested in this.
I have done an ebay listing bot before so it works for sure, i just havent had time in the drop shipping business to continue using it.
2014-09-17, 11:22 PM,
So in ur opinion....just stick with pro...dont go developer
2014-11-15, 01:43 PM,
I Can Help you with UBOt :)
2017-04-05, 03:11 AM,
Been awhile since I posted on this thread, long story short....Fatherhood make ubot a back burner thing lol. THUS I am interested in trading the license to a new owner (professional version). I'd love to have a n ice gaming website setup to monitize.....

Brainstorms and welcomes input

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Want Ubot Studio Pro FREE? I need a simple software made Nobledroid 1 125 2017-10-06, 04:45 PM
Last Post: Killbane
  Designer Here. Hear My Strategy. $1k/day Potentiality. Gandalf 0 448 2015-06-24, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Gandalf

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top