Important: Valar Solutions scam - Have you been also scammed by Valar Solutions? - Please click [here] to read more! - Valar Solutions fraud
Snapchat Contest #1 Free Snapchat bot access for you! Please click [here] to read more! (Last update: 8th of January 2020)
January 2020 news -  CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Please click [here] to read more!

Hey CPA Elites!
2019-11-03, 07:13 PM,
Hey Elites,

I’m a 15 year old boy that has some experience in CPA marketing (specially content locking) from Germany.

Yesterday I found the forum and I really like it because CPA is one of the best things in IM and I can get a lot of nice tips, tricks and informations at this forum.

I can also give some people Tips, especially with Instagram but at the moment I’m trying to do YT + CPA. That’s also why I have some questions, I’ll create some threads about that.

I don’t made really much with IM but if you can do something one time, you can do it 1000 times to and that’s why I’m always trying to scale!

This maybe sounds materialistic but my absolute dream is it to buy an Mercedes-Benz with IM Money (i love this Brand).Maybe it’s impossible but it i think it’s important to have a dream!

Greetings and Bank Hard! Wink
2019-11-06, 09:27 PM,
(2019-11-03, 07:13 PM)kalagangs Wrote: Hey Elites,

I’m a 15 year old boy that has some experience in CPA marketing (specially content locking) from Germany.

Yesterday I found the forum and I really like it because CPA is one of the best things in IM and I can get a lot of nice tips, tricks and informations at this forum.

I can also give some people Tips, especially with Instagram but at the moment I’m trying to do YT + CPA. That’s also why I have some questions, I’ll create some threads about that.

I don’t made really much with IM but if you can do something one time, you can do it 1000 times to and that’s why I’m always trying to scale!

This maybe sounds materialistic but my absolute dream is it to buy an Mercedes-Benz with IM Money (i love this Brand).Maybe it’s impossible but it i think it’s important to have a dream!

Greetings and Bank Hard!  Wink

Welcome! Enjoy your stay here mate! :)
2019-11-06, 09:39 PM,
Hello, nice to see young people like you to start IM. I also started at your ages :)