Hesco
2014-01-17, 05:21 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-17, 05:25 PM by Bavo.)
1. Link to the members profile "in order for us to investigate only"
http://www.cpaelites.com/User-Hesco

2. Link to the thread where the scam took place on the forum.
http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-YoutubeS...pest-Price

3. You must provide screenshots, including any valid information example: skype messages, emails, PM's, with proof.

I find it hard to proof this, but I'll try anyway.

Hesco has been selling youtube services for a while now. I've ordered views before and he succeeded to deliver them (it took a while, but he did it). After that I had decided I should buy some comments, and I did. However, even after two weeks after payment he did not deliver any comment.

He was ignoring any kind of communication; not answering in his thread, no reply to any e-mail sent with his 'customer service' on his website and neither did I see any reply to my PM's.

Shortly after he did reply to my PM's, claiming that the comments were delivered and that a refund wasn't possible.

However, the comments weren't delivered yet.

He also failed to deliver his services on Forum discussions are not allowed here. but he has given a refund there:
http://Platform provides competing CPA content sections ad such. Do not post this on CPA Elites please./blackhat-seo/social-media/625530-youtubesupply-max-retention-views-0-28-1k-youtube-likes-cheapest-price-27.html#post6449801

Hesco, please stop ignoring any form of communication and refund us as well.

I am not the only user on this forum who didn't receive his order. Please take a look in his topic and you will see more users complaining (especially in the last pages).

I am able to proof that he did not deliver the comments but wouldn't like to post this in public since it will reveal my niche.

Please notify me if you have time to investigate this and I will send you the proof ASAP.

---

I also opened a paypal dispute to try and get my money back.
2014-01-17, 05:27 PM,
The service in question has been closed until the accused responds on here: http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-YoutubeS...#pid199427 I am about to PM him as well and explain in order to resolve this he must respond of his service will be banned from CPA Elites.

Regards
Latest Thanks - View all

Bavo(2014-01-17 05:55 PM) Ben Mitch(2014-01-17 05:45 PM) Superhero99(2014-01-17 05:31 PM) 
2014-01-17, 05:29 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-17, 05:34 PM by Superhero99.)
Thanks for reporting. We have already got a report about Hesco before, but will you mind PM'ing me screenshot of Skype Chat, screenshots of PM's sent and the video link please? This is important. Thanks

HawkEye has already sent a PM to Hesco and lets see what happens!
Latest Thanks - View all

Bavo(2014-01-17 05:55 PM) 

Join The Best Network Today And Earn REAL Money! The secret to success lies here.

[Image: jqE21u3.gif]
2014-01-17, 05:56 PM,
(2014-01-17, 05:27 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: The service in question has been closed until the accused responds on here: /Thread-YoutubeSupply-Max-Retention-Views-0-28-1k-YouTube-Likes-Cheapest-Price?pid=199427#pid199427 I am about to PM him as well and explain in order to resolve this he must respond of his service will be banned from CPA Elites.

Regards

Thanks for you time and effort. I've sent you a PM with all proof I can think of.

(2014-01-17, 05:29 PM)Superhero99 Wrote: Thanks for reporting. We have already got a report about Hesco before, but will you mind PM'ing me screenshot of Skype Chat, screenshots of PM's sent and the video link please? This is important. Thanks

Thank you as well for your time and effort. I will send my proof to you right now!
Latest Thanks - View all

Superhero99(2014-01-17 06:00 PM) 
2014-01-17, 06:17 PM,
(2014-01-17, 05:56 PM)Bavo Wrote:
(2014-01-17, 05:27 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: The service in question has been closed until the accused responds on here: /Thread-YoutubeSupply-Max-Retention-Views-0-28-1k-YouTube-Likes-Cheapest-Price?pid=199427#pid199427 I am about to PM him as well and explain in order to resolve this he must respond of his service will be banned from CPA Elites.

Regards

Thanks for you time and effort. I've sent you a PM with all proof I can think of.

(2014-01-17, 05:29 PM)Superhero99 Wrote: Thanks for reporting. We have already got a report about Hesco before, but will you mind PM'ing me screenshot of Skype Chat, screenshots of PM's sent and the video link please? This is important. Thanks

Thank you as well for your time and effort. I will send my proof to you right now!

I responded to your PM already, please post the proof in this thread. Just remove any personal information of course.

Thanks
2014-01-18, 08:17 PM,
Yea, he's always been horrible, I don't get why people keep using him. He doesn't communicate, ignores you and provides really low quality services.

[Image: rculZGm.png]
2014-01-18, 10:50 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-19, 01:16 PM by Superhero99.)
(2014-01-17, 05:21 PM)Bavo Wrote: 1. Link to the members profile "in order for us to investigate only"
/User-Hesco

2. Link to the thread where the scam took place on the forum.
/Thread-YoutubeSupply-Max-Retention-Views-0-28-1k-YouTube-Likes-Cheapest-Price

3. You must provide screenshots, including any valid information example: skype messages, emails, PM's, with proof.

I find it hard to proof this, but I'll try anyway.

Hesco has been selling youtube services for a while now. I've ordered views before and he succeeded to deliver them (it took a while, but he did it). After that I had decided I should buy some comments, and I did. However, even after two weeks after payment he did not deliver any comment.

He was ignoring any kind of communication; not answering in his thread, no reply to any e-mail sent with his 'customer service' on his website and neither did I see any reply to my PM's.

Shortly after he did reply to my PM's, claiming that the comments were delivered and that a refund wasn't possible.

However, the comments weren't delivered yet.

He also failed to deliver his services on Forum discussions are not allowed here. but he has given a refund there:
/blackhat-seo/social-media/625530-youtubesupply-max-retention-views-0-28-1k-youtube-likes-cheapest-price-27.html#post6449801

Hesco, please stop ignoring any form of communication and refund us as well.

I am not the only user on this forum who didn't receive his order. Please take a look in his topic and you will see more users complaining (especially in the last pages).

I am able to proof that he did not deliver the comments but wouldn't like to post this in public since it will reveal my niche.

Please notify me if you have time to investigate this and I will send you the proof ASAP.

---

I also opened a paypal dispute to try and get my money back.

Hello there, I'm really sorry for the late reply. There is a youtube patch update, as you can most of them are failing to deliver atm. I have already refunded 90% on Forum discussions are not allowed here. unfortunately I was not active on CPA ELITES everyone who didn't recieve view will be refunded don't worry about it. I'm posting details on sales thread right now check that for refund process there is no reason to ignore my customer's and I was away for my exam sorry for any inconvenience caused to you.

(2014-01-18, 08:17 PM)Envo Wrote: Yea, he's always been horrible, I don't get why people keep using him. He doesn't communicate, ignores you and provides really low quality services.

DO NOT USE ABUSIVE LANGUAGE! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! - Elites Staff
2014-01-19, 03:38 AM,
I would like to let everyone know that Hesco has offered me a refund. I have not received it yet but I will edit this post when I do.
2014-01-19, 04:00 PM,
(2014-01-19, 03:38 AM)Bavo Wrote: I would like to let everyone know that Hesco has offered me a refund. I have not received it yet but I will edit this post when I do.

You must tell us when this is resolved as the sellers thread on this forum has been closed due to this issue.
2014-01-19, 04:40 PM,
(2014-01-19, 04:00 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2014-01-19, 03:38 AM)Bavo Wrote: I would like to let everyone know that Hesco has offered me a refund. I have not received it yet but I will edit this post when I do.

You must tell us when this is resolved as the sellers thread on this forum has been closed due to this issue.

I sure will. Hesco has just send me a PM including instructions for the refund. I followed the instructions and am now waiting for the refund.
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2014-01-19 04:41 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hesco the Crook illuminati 12 1,972 2014-02-19, 03:22 PM
Last Post: HawkEye

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top