Heraclitus BAN! What's going on?
2014-01-24, 01:13 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-24, 01:13 AM by klaatu97.)
Hi CPAElites,
I'm very skeptical about this; sincerly, I thinked before that it's only a "good" thing to have many forum, but after I just realized that:
Lot of forums regarding the same argument------>Less activity everywhere!

I'm very :o seeing that a member like him, in Quality group, is opening a new forum!

Everyone maybe is thinking that forum will make him rich, but only seeing the work that an admin have to do (On CPAElites, or in others top forums) we should be really coinvinced to start something like that! What do you think CPAEliters?
2014-01-24, 01:18 AM,
(2014-01-24, 01:15 AM)PatrioticCanuck Wrote: That really sucks, they banned him in advance? he didn't even do anything I guess?!
Maybe you misunderstand my Thread, but I sincerly am against those new forum's creators. A new forum, added to the 3/4 that are now live(most just copy CPAElites), isn't good.
In addiction, a reputable member, WTF?!
2014-01-24, 01:22 AM,
That does suck, just because he owns another Forum doesn't mean anything.

Everyone here should be banned then, because we are all capable of leaking / sharing content on any other CPA Forum. And it said "banned to prevent potential leaking / advertising.", which means he didn't even leak or advertise anything. If you're going to ban someone you could at least do it when they actually do something wrong.

That's really unfortunate.

Your Future Isn't Programmed.
Learn All You Can, While You Can.
2014-01-24, 01:27 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-24, 01:46 AM by OMGWTFISTHIS.)
(2014-01-24, 01:22 AM)Amped- Wrote: That does suck, just because he owns another Forum doesn't mean anything.

Everyone here should be banned then, because we are all capable of leaking / sharing content on any other CPA Forum. And it said "banned to prevent potential leaking / advertising.", which means he didn't even leak or advertise anything. If you're going to ban someone you could at least do it when they actually do something wrong.

The rules of CPA Elites are constructed for a reason. You act as if leaking/advertising is nothing. There will only be one CPA forum and that will be CPA Elites.

If someone is trying to take ownership of something you've created, you would do nothing about it? "Well, he didn't physically take anything from me yet, so it's okay".

Nope, not happening.

Edit: If anyone else still doesn't think it's fair that he has built a forum in competition to this one, he has also stolen our graphics. Nobody gave him permission to do so.

[SHARE] CPA Elites Forum Citer Script! Look Inside! [Forum Tool]
[SHARE] CPA Elites Link To Post PM Script! Look Inside! [Forum Tool]
[Image: D8HZ2ho.png]
"I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb." -Thomas Edison
2014-01-24, 01:58 AM,
(2014-01-24, 01:13 AM)klaatu97 Wrote: Hi CPAElites,
I'm very skeptical about this; sincerly, I thinked before that it's only a "good" thing to have many forum, but after I just realized that:
Lot of forums regarding the same argument------>Less activity everywhere!

I'm very :o seeing that a member like him, in Quality group, is opening a new forum!

Everyone maybe is thinking that forum will make him rich, but only seeing the work that an admin have to do (On CPAElites, or in others top forums) we should be really coinvinced to start something like that! What do you think CPAEliters?

(2014-01-24, 01:15 AM)PatrioticCanuck Wrote: That really sucks, they banned him in advance? he didn't even do anything I guess?!

(2014-01-24, 01:18 AM)klaatu97 Wrote:
Maybe you misunderstand my Thread, but I sincerly am against those new forum's creators. A new forum, added to the 3/4 that are now live(most just copy CPAElites), isn't good.
In addiction, a reputable member, WTF?!

(2014-01-24, 01:22 AM)Amped- Wrote: That does suck, just because he owns another Forum doesn't mean anything.

(2014-01-24, 01:27 AM)OMGWTFISTHIS Wrote:

The rules of CPA Elites are constructed for a reason. You act as if leaking/advertising is nothing. There will only be one CPA forum and that will be CPA Elites.

If someone is trying to take ownership of something you've created, you would do nothing about it? "Well, he didn't physically take anything from me yet, so it's okay".

Nope, not happening.

Edit: If anyone else still doesn't think it's fair that he has built a forum in competition to this one, he has also stolen our graphics. Nobody gave him permission to do so.

Wow, I find it so funny that you all jump straight on our backs when someone gets banned, you don't even bother to consider that they have been banned for a good reason. No, instead you just assume and point fingers just because the person is meant to be "HQ" this is what annoys me the most about running this forum quite frankly. We go out of our way to make this forum free of leakers / scammers and such, yet, when someone gets banned you instantly make these types of threads bitching and moaning when you do not even know the facts.

That member FYI has been banned NOT for owning a competing forum he has been banned for STEALING our graphics and I have personally spoken to the networks as they have stolen their group graphics as well. Next time I suggest you PM me instead of posting threads because anyone that gets banned is for a good reason. You cant have it both ways I'm afraid, first the graphics then the content would of been taken.
Latest Thanks - View all

Josh C.(2014-01-24 02:28 AM) Dybbuk(2014-01-24 02:24 AM) Dario_(2014-01-24 02:02 AM) 
2014-01-24, 01:59 AM,
Thread closed! reason is explained above. Next time PM me if you want reasons don't spam threads when you don't know the facts.
Latest Thanks - View all

KoTaPaKa(2014-01-24 03:05 AM) klaatu97(2014-01-24 02:48 AM) Josh C.(2014-01-24 02:28 AM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Target & Kmart ban GTA 5 in Australia ℛᴏʏᴀʟ ɢs 0 242 2014-12-04, 10:47 PM
Last Post: ℛᴏʏᴀʟ ɢs
  Everytime you get mass ban on Youtube patomica2013 3 431 2014-08-10, 11:30 AM
Last Post: SEO
  Suarez got 9 international games ban and 4 months for his clubgames (Liverpool) Memories 11 758 2014-06-28, 01:04 AM
Last Post: cpmindlancer
  Luis Suárez ‘bite’ incident leaves Uruguay striker facing long ban HawkEye 2 401 2014-06-26, 03:46 AM
Last Post: fbdirect
  LESSEN THE YT BAN RATE JuanMove 17 1,173 2013-12-03, 08:02 PM
Last Post: JuanMove

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top