Help with starting CPA - Beginner
2016-05-28, 03:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 2016-05-28, 03:43 AM by av0019.)
Hi there!

First of all, I cannot emphasize this enough, I am very new to this business, a lot of things are still confusing me; though I have already read a handful of tutorials and some basics. I am not internet-illiterate though, I just never had the chance to really look into CPA or any legit ways to earn on the internet. I have had several experiences on blackhat operations, which earned me up to a thousand dollars in 30 minutes, but I since recently stopped because of moral concerns. Thus I have been broke until now.

I understand that I have to work smart and work hard too.

I need some help on how to start with CPA. It will be very appreciated if someone can take pleasure by answering my questions though it may sound dumb to several of you already.

Let's start off with some fundamental questions. Please correct my understanding on these.

1. Do I need to have my own website, right? Like have a domain, and have it hosted?
a) Is there any advantage or is it possible to just use blogspot.com?

2. As far as I understand, CPA is very very broad. There are hundreds of methods to be used or followed and not just a straight path like the rest of the ways to earn money on the internet. Is this correct?

3. Please correct my understanding on the principle of cpa:
a) First is to decide on a niche, (example: iPhones or shoes or travel).
b) Next is to get some offers related to your niche and have people (traffic) take that offer.
c) you get paid by the network.

4. Can traffic come from social networks alone? (I have this unreasonable repulsion with SEO and I'm currently dealing with it.)
The basics of getting it with social networks like instagram would be:
a) create instagram account, make it look legit
b) follow a whole lot of people and expect them to follow back
c) my profile or posts should have links to a landing page with the offer
d) get paid when they take the offer
is these correct?

5. will edit this when I have further questions.

All answers are highly appreciated! Thank you!

I cannot seem to edit the thread. So here is question #5:

I see people here who started in less than 1 month but now earning about $3-$10 per day, is it really that simple once you get it? Or am I really missing something big time.
2016-05-28, 03:56 AM,
1- Not Nessecary.
a- Disadvantage, cause people know its a free hosting, you could use ".tk" on some free extension, but I did not find that great.

2. Umm Not Sure.

3. You join a network, and that network has offers already. Its on hoe your traffic converts it, [ completes it ] and you get paid accordingly.

4. Instagram - I find OGads a very useful network for it, I personally dont use instagram, so I don't know. But I tried it myself, Most people do not follow back, some do. But I heard from many, that you follow popular poeple, and the people you follow, can also see your post, hence it is not necessary for them to follow. Cross check this with someone, Not sure if i am right. OGAds provide excellent landing pages themselves, you can check them out, and again its very hard to do it manually, there are softwares like - FollowLiker, Massplanner , etc. Check them Out.

5. Its great that people start earning early ^^, Well took me 8 months haha
Latest Thanks - View all

av0019(2016-05-28 09:46 AM) 
2016-05-28, 04:01 AM,
(2016-05-28, 03:27 AM)av0019 Wrote: Hi there!

First of all, I cannot emphasize this enough, I am very new to this business, a lot of things are still confusing me; though I have already read a handful of tutorials and some basics. I am not internet-illiterate though, I just never had the chance to really look into CPA or any legit ways to earn on the internet. I have had several experiences on blackhat operations, which earned me up to a thousand dollars in 30 minutes, but I since recently stopped because of moral concerns. Thus I have been broke until now.

I need some help on how to start with CPA. It will be very appreciated if someone can take pleasure by answering my questions though it may sound dumb to several of you already.

Let's start off with some fundamental questions. Please correct my understanding on these.

1. Do I need to have my own website, right? Like have a domain, and have it hosted?

2. As far as I understand, CPA is very very broad. There are hundreds of methods to be used or followed and not just a straight path like the rest of the ways to earn money on the internet. Is this correct?

b) Next is to get some offers related to your niche and have people (traffic) take that offer.

4. Can traffic come from social networks alone? (I have this unreasonable repulsion with SEO and I'm currently dealing with it.)
is these correct?

I see people here who started in less than 1 month but now earning about $3-$10 per day, is it really that simple once you get it? Or am I really missing something big time.

If google hasn't changed. go with blogs as they are easy to rank. and they are free to start with. the first two years for me in this marketing industry was with free domains and blogs. and dot.tk domains. after i made my first thousand dollars invested it all into domains. hosting. vps. proxy, SEO.

Re-Starting My CPA Journey.
2016-05-28, 01:51 PM,
(2016-05-28, 03:27 AM)av0019 Wrote: Hi there!

is these correct?

Here is my opinion on this...

1. You don't need your own Website/Hosting but it's handy for certain things, blogspot.com seems to serve me well enough (I use it often) for single Landing Pages.

2. There are lots of CPA methods yes, but you need some sort of guide to put a method together that works.

3. Mostly correct.

4. Mostly correct.

5. Hard work and dedication, stick with it and you should get good results.

Good Luck!
Latest Thanks - View all

av0019(2016-05-28 09:30 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Making money using popular game niche CPA, OGAds & IG. Need answers please!! Nathyel 5 400 2017-12-15, 02:37 AM
Last Post: EnChanter
  In Dire Need of Some CPA Help Vicari0us 3 103 2017-12-14, 11:26 PM
Last Post: DrKent
  Landing pages bulider for cpa offers mamalaabadi 3 218 2017-12-12, 12:42 AM
Last Post: imonambot
  Promoting CPA via email marketing Med Fd 4 213 2017-12-10, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Snakeccc
  What is the safest way to promote CPA? Money Fanatic 2 248 2017-12-09, 08:30 PM
Last Post: NAPK1NS

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top