Help with scaling YOUTUBE
2017-04-10, 04:43 PM,
Hello, so i got 3 videos uploaded , two videos is leading people to multi niche website, and the third is small niche, i generated 75 dollars so far in 10 days, i know it has been luck, so i want to ask you how can i scale this thing up ? How many videos should i upload per week ? just how to scale it, that i can generate 30 dollars per day
Latest Thanks - View all

Omarsahil(2017-04-10 09:12 PM) 
2017-04-10, 05:07 PM,
Its simple. More videos, sites that you have the more money you'll earn. Scale, upload as much as you can as CPA is not consistent so you'll never earn the same. You're doing good job. GL
Latest Thanks - View all

Omarsahil(2017-04-10 09:12 PM) 

↘ Best, Coolest CPA-Mobile CPI Network EVER!!! FIND OUT MORE. ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]
BH +FR PINS, LOTS OF TEMPLATES, MORE THAN 5k OFFERS, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, EVEN BITCOIN PAY, Weekly Payouts, PM ME

2017-04-10, 05:29 PM,
(2017-04-10, 05:07 PM)DrKent Wrote: Its simple. More videos, sites that you have the more money you'll earn. Scale, upload as much as you can as CPA is not consistent so you'll never earn the same. You're doing good job. GL

Can i get your skype , i have some questions bro
2017-04-10, 07:31 PM,
Just upload 5 vids a day so that equals it to 35 vids per week. Try to make a "To Do" list and write all the things with time consumption. After doing that try to follow it up everyday so, you don't waste time on anything else which is not important and as the weeks pass by you'll see an increase in the amount of vids and in the earnings too.
2017-04-10, 07:47 PM,
(2017-04-10, 07:31 PM)CoolPrince265 Wrote: Just upload 5 vids a day so that equals it to 35 vids per week. Try to make a "To Do" list and write all the things with time consumption. After doing that try to follow it up everyday so, you don't waste time on anything else which is not important and as the weeks pass by you'll see an increase in the amount of vids and in the earnings too.

But don't boost it yes? just upload and see who is performing better and stuff, it is really hard for me to write a to do list ... because i don't even know where to start, should i upload only 1 video per youtube account ?
2017-04-10, 07:57 PM,
(2017-04-10, 07:47 PM)Karrosales Wrote:
(2017-04-10, 07:31 PM)CoolPrince265 Wrote: Just upload 5 vids a day so that equals it to 35 vids per week. Try to make a "To Do" list and write all the things with time consumption. After doing that try to follow it up everyday so, you don't waste time on anything else which is not important and as the weeks pass by you'll see an increase in the amount of vids and in the earnings too.

But don't boost it yes? just upload and see who is performing better and stuff, it is really hard for me to write a to do list ... because i don't even know where to start, should i upload only 1 video per youtube account ?

What I do personally is I just upload 5 vids for a single niche on five different accs and boost the one which is performing better than others. About the To Do List, IMO it's really easy to write it but the hard thing is to follow up. Write your whole day routine with the time you are going to consume doing a particular thing, write all the things including time and try to to follow it. For ex :
Work : Time
Find niches : from 4 pm to 5 pm
Record vids : from 5 pm to 6 pm
Edit vids : from 6 pm to 7 pm
ETC...

I hope you got the idea.
2017-04-10, 08:05 PM,
(2017-04-10, 07:57 PM)CoolPrince265 Wrote:

What I do personally is I just upload 5 vids for a single niche on five different accs and boost the one which is performing better than others. About the To Do List, IMO it's really easy to write it but the hard thing is to follow up. Write your whole day routine with the time you are going to consume doing a particular thing, write all the things including time and try to to follow it. For ex :
ETC...

I hope you got the idea.

Just upload the the same video on all acounts , or film it and edit it in different ways ? and should i use different domains and websites for the one niche, or should i just use the same one ?
2017-04-10, 08:14 PM,
(2017-04-10, 08:05 PM)Karrosales Wrote:

ETC...

I hope you got the idea.

Just upload the the same video on all acounts , or film it and edit it in different ways ? and should i use different domains and websites for the one niche, or should i just use the same one ?

Just rerender it using camtasia and you won't have any problem. You can use the same domain but try to use a unique bit.ly for every vid's desc by adding #1 or #2 etc in front.
2017-04-10, 08:27 PM,
(2017-04-10, 08:14 PM)CoolPrince265 Wrote:
(2017-04-10, 08:05 PM)Karrosales Wrote:

ETC...

I hope you got the idea.

Just rerender it using camtasia and you won't have any problem. You can use the same domain but try to use a unique bit.ly for every vid's desc by adding #1 or #2 etc in front.

Should i use the same website watermark in every video ? and should i add content locker or captcha locker ? :) Thank you for helping bro
2017-04-10, 08:30 PM,
Yup you can use the same watermark for each vid but make sure that you rerender each and every vid before uploading. I personally use content locker.
Happy to help :)
Latest Thanks - View all

vegetajgd(2017-04-11 12:05 AM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [HELP] Quality Youtube Views cracklings1017 9 258 2017-10-21, 11:02 PM
Last Post: jackin
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 24 1,122 2017-10-21, 12:30 PM
Last Post: jack007
  Youtube Views djkrmak02 3 192 2017-10-20, 07:10 PM
Last Post: PHPMaster
  About Current YouTube Ranking kderow 2 206 2017-10-19, 10:08 PM
Last Post: specz34
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 105 7,550 2017-10-16, 12:40 PM
Last Post: justdidit

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top