Help with YouTube
2014-02-03, 03:59 PM,
Hi so im new in all this cpa stuff, so i made neat site for most saturated niche ever game hacks :) i tought i bring some traffic from youtube i made beutifull videos with my "hacks" and uploaded like 4 of em 2 were saturated and 2 ware truly unique niche "hacks" if i can call them that, description linked to my site without any shorteners. So the problem is videos deleted within 3 hours they are not copied or anything like that they had no sound(problem?) i need some ideas to help them stay for longer please :( they had 0 views sent to them i got 2 natural views only and 2 clicks on my cpa so i dont think they where flagged. could it be its the account becouse that account had some channels banned. Sooo Pleaase Help.
2014-02-03, 04:02 PM,
(2014-02-03, 03:59 PM)freelinksmoney Wrote: Hi so im new in all this cpa stuff, so i made neat site for most saturated niche ever game h@cks :) i tought i bring some traffic from youtube i made beutifull videos with my "h@cks" and uploaded like 4 of em 2 were saturated and 2 ware truly unique niche "h@cks" if i can call them that, description linked to my site without any shorteners. So the problem is videos deleted within 3 hours they are not copied or anything like that they had no sound(problem?) i need some ideas to help them stay for longer please :( they had 0 views sent to them i got 2 natural views only and 2 clicks on my cpa so i dont think they where flagged. could it be its the account becouse that account had some channels banned. Sooo Pleaase Help.

-Make sure you are not placing direct survey links.
-Do not add the website link if it has surveys attached.
-Use only file sharing links such as Mediafire.
-Boost the video a little before making it public.
-Don't use over saturated niches = may get flagged with bots (could be your issue in this case)
Latest Thanks - View all

freelinksmoney(2014-02-03 04:19 PM) 
2014-02-03, 04:07 PM,
so my video has like download link to my website landingpage witch in turn has download link to cpagrip landing page so that cant work in youtube? :( bot flaggers humm :O so why there are so many saturated niche videos wouldnt be all of them flagged?
2014-02-03, 04:10 PM,
(2014-02-03, 04:07 PM)freelinksmoney Wrote: so my video has like download link to my website landingpage witch in turn has download link to cpagrip landing page so that cant work in youtube? :( bot flaggers humm :O so why there are so many saturated niche videos wouldnt be all of them flagged?

Bad move. Do not direct link inside the videos or you will get the videos banned with just 1 flag, use common sense and logic and listen to what I already told you. Your videos with 0 views are weak and vulnerable. Don't think they will stay up for long if you direct link because competition will most likely flag you, if you boost the videos with a lot of value it (can) help but if flagger bots are used then most likely it wont. I always used the file sharing sites and my videos would stay up for a lot longer. Please don't respond with any LQ posts as I have already given you what you need now.

The rest is up to you!
Latest Thanks - View all

freelinksmoney(2014-02-03 04:15 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 20 879 11 hours ago
Last Post: rinkidi
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 105 7,399 Yesterday, 12:40 PM
Last Post: justdidit
  WTF is going on with YOUTUBE no videos rank now? anyone else facing these issues??? Ropilam 5 254 2017-10-12, 04:42 AM
Last Post: ElderWolf
  in youtube game videos how to add game image and name in description vinit91 3 142 2017-10-06, 04:23 PM
Last Post: yesman
  Youtube + Cpa Karrosales 2 178 2017-10-05, 10:59 PM
Last Post: Karrosales

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top